• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was only on when he wanted it? I'm sure I've seen it not on...but if not, wow, talk about missing something. And I always thought the reason they kept theirs eye covered was to conceal it from others - especially Danzo. I've never read the manga though, so maybe it was explained there but not the anime?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's just the eighth Naruto OVA. A what-if scenario that is not part of the canon.

It was a special dvd-only release that was sold with some limited edition t-shirts years ago or something.

It's basically just a music video with a Shippuuden fight between Naruto and Sasuke with no conclusion that never actually took place in the canon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Kishi almost had Naruto and Sasuke die only to bring them back from the brink of death. What is up with the bad guys always turning over a new leaf and giving a helping hand? Orochimaru now only wants to help Sasuke; then we get Kabuto who now wants to help Sasuke, etc..

So did Guy actually die or did Naruto save him? Naruto touched him and the flame of his heart suddenly got bigger... but hell his body was turning to ash so IDK. They just made it seem like Naruto may have prolonged his life or something... if so then when the hell did Naruto learn such a thing? I assume he's gotten some power up pulled out of his ass from talking to the Sage... but oh well. Guess we'll find out in 3 weeks after we get past the next two weeks of fillers.

Speaking of which, it's like one episode of canon, two episodes of filler, one episode of canon.. or at least it feels like it and it's getting annoying.

• Like 1

The sage gave Naruto half of his power same with Sasuke. The red beast was f#cking intense (excuse meh french). Wish they would stick with canon only but it seems they want to prolong the series a little more. Pretty cool they added in some new background for Obito, Kakashi, and Rin though.

Still waiting for good subs for The Last. I've had the Bd sitting in a folder on my laptop since it was uploaded.

The sage gave Naruto half of his power same with Sasuke. The red beast was f#cking intense (excuse meh french). Wish they would stick with canon only but it seems they want to prolong the series a little more. Pretty cool they added in some new background for Obito, Kakashi, and Rin though.

Still waiting for good subs for The Last. I've had the Bd sitting in a folder on my laptop since it was uploaded.

I'm just going to wait for the USBD for The Last. It comes out in October so it's only a two month wait.

• Like 1