One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

for which part of robin's role at enies lobby? do you mean this?

I WANT TO LIVE!!!

Mostly that part but her performance in the whole thing,

From When she sees Aojiki to I WANT TO LIVE!!!

I just have high hopes every one piece fan of this dub is really hoping FUNI does a really good job on this maybe I'm taking this a little to far but I just don't want it to be a big let down cause I'm really enjoying this dub

Mostly that part but her performance in the whole thing,

From When she sees Aojiki to I WANT TO LIVE!!!

I just have high hopes every one piece fan of this dub is really hoping FUNI does a really good job on this maybe I'm taking this a little to far but I just don't want it to be a big let down cause I'm really enjoying this dub

ah i see.. so we are just thinking the same.

here's more.. will funimation still translate the next following opening and ending songs?

Kokoro no Chizu, Brand New World, Jungle P, Dear Friends

I really want to hear on what kind of translation will they make for this songs :D

ah i see.. so we are just thinking the same.

here's more.. will funimation still translate the next following opening and ending songs?

Kokoro no Chizu, Brand New World, Jungle P, Dear Friends

I really want to hear on what kind of translation will they make for this songs :D

I would really like to hear who they would have perform Ending 15 and how they would translate but I'm pretty sure they will dub it

I just have one question though *SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT FAR* Do you think FUNI will put the Davy Back Fight Arc at the end of Season 3 or at the beginning of Season 4, while discussing this in AP forums most were worried about the whole widescreen issue etc. what do you guys think? I think it would make sense for it to go at end of season 3 kind of like what they did with Season 2 end it with a filler then start a next season with a canon arc

Most likely they'll label that box set as Season Four: First Voyage.

FUNimation tends to leave stuff how it was. So I figure they will leave it wherever it was in the subs.

I think animenerd99 was just asking if FUNi would label the box set with the Davy Back Fight as "Season Three: Sixth Voyage" or as "Season Four: First Voyage".

I AGREE! I have high expectations for those arcs! I really hope they come through especially on Robin's part, I say this again I'm a little worried how Stephanie will pull that off

I think she'll do just fine imo :).

They have made English dubs of all the prior OP and ED's. So I'm sure they will continue to do so.

I sure hope so, I loved their dubbed versions of the OPs and EDs!

Most likely they'll label that box set as Season Four: First Voyage.

I think animenerd99 was just asking if FUNi would label the box set with the Davy Back Fight as "Season Three: Sixth Voyage" or as "Season Four: First Voyage".

Yes that's exactly what I was asking, I think they should make it apart of Season 3 then start the Water 7 arc as season 4, it makes sense to me

AP forums? you mean Arlong Park Forums?

aside to that, i really love that davy back fight even though i hate the fact that Noro Noro Beam guy does his things.

Yes Arlong Park forums I call it AP forums for short (I apologize for the double post)

No, Davy Back Fight should be the start of Season 4, since that's when Admiral Aokiji comes into the picture.

I think it's better for season three, cause it kinda sorta gives a little teaser for what's to come in the next arc involving Robin's past a little like kinda gives it a little dramatic build up

I think it's better for season three, cause it kinda sorta gives a little teaser for what's to come in the next arc involving Robin's past a little like kinda gives it a little dramatic build up

Oh. Well, no point in speculation anyways, FUNimation sure as hell is not on here looking at our convo xD.