One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

I have episodes 1-132 on my HDD but im getting kinda low on space.

I have 1-143 of the dual-audio dvd rips, 144-160 of dual-audio DOR's, and 161-195 dubbed from TV rips all of which are FUNimation dub. I also have 144-453 of the subtitled episodes, along with all the movies, specials, and ova's sitting on my hard-drive. xD That is 105 GB of One Piece. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Delete the subbed episodes, they suck.

FUNimation DUB ftw :)!

yeah i know that watching dubbed episodes are nice but i plan to get the dubbed episodes from 1 - 143 and then continue to 144 - 456 in subbed episodes.

hahaha.. after getting the movie 8 alabasta movie, im getting pumped to watch it again from episode 1, in english dubbed :D

Yeah I know that watching dubbed episodes are nice, but I plan to get the dubbed episodes from 1-143 and then continue to 144-456 in subbed episodes.

Why are you going to watch Episodes 144-456 subbed, when you can just wait every 2 months for 13 uncut and unedited dual audio dvd rips like I am :dhh:?

Why are you going to watch Episodes 144-456 subbed, when you can just wait every 2 months for 13 uncut and unedited dual audio dvd rips like I am :dhh:?

if you say it like that, then i would certainly replace those subbed episodes with the english ones... but yeah, the VA's working for funi's are good.. especially on luffy's and nami's voice.

if you say it like that, then i would certainly replace those subbed episodes with the english ones...

Glad to hear that. The FUNi Dub should be done with Skypiea in December, and then the filler that's after Skypiea but before Water Seven will be taken care of in January or February.