YOUR INPUT WANTED

Koby

How about an encode section that have videos in the formats necessary to watch on game systems other then psp, like xbox, xboxOne, wii, wii U, ds, 3ds, ps3 ps4?

The iPod/PSP sub-forum is sufficient for this. If you'd like to suggest a new name for the board that'd make sense to cover various specific devices, then that'd be great.

With regard to email notifications, could you please include a url link to the specific status update when someone comments on yours/posts and new status?

I'm not sure if it's possible to edit the emails sent out without some sort of heavy modification to the source code. What does it currently email? I've never used email notifications because otherwise my phone would never stop going off from emails non-stop.

At the moment, this is what the email looks like:

b5d14b7fc5.png

The only link you get is one to turn off notifications. I thought you could use the same code as what is used in the email for when someone posts a comment on a topic that you follow?

73c3ce13d3.png

And then obviously replace the code that gets url to the post with the one to the status? 

lol, I commend you for using the notifications... My next suggestion was going to be about them xD 

Instead of having the whole bunch of notifications clear when you click the notification icon, could you make it so that it you have to click each one to mark it as "read" and it wont clear until you have clicked each one? (You could have a "Mark all as read" button for those who dont want to go through each one). I actually made this a topic already in the Assistance subforum which should explain it a lot better: Suggestion - Notifications only clear (un-bold) when you click them

I have heard several users mention they had a lot of Di$ney/Nick Shows available to post, but felt as if they were only Allowed to posted the cartoon/animated ones and therefore users have missed out on the "Live Action" shows.

I realize that this site is an Anime/Cartoon site, but I would still really like to see a "Live Action" section posted where people can post Movies or TV Shows.  I mean, why not diversify?

When I first joined this site (after coming from CW), the Cartoons section was very small and only had a few pages (6 I think).  :pudency: I figured this site was going to be primarily Anime, which doesnt interest me, and I wasnt sure the cartoons section would even survive.  However, given the strong community base, and help from several key uploaders (you know who you are), the Cartoons section now has 25 pages and its growing every day. :ewhz:

So I personally think there is enough interest to create a Live Action section........ but thats up to Koby to decide.  :what:

Edited by slick1109
  • Like 1

I have heard several users mention they had a lot of Di$ney/Nick Shows available to post, but felt as if they were only Allowed to posted the cartoon/animated ones and therefore users have missed out on the "Live Action" shows.

I realize that this site is an Anime/Cartoon site, but I would still really like to see a "Live Action" section posted where people can post Movies or TV Shows.  I mean, why not diversify?

When I first joined this site (after coming from CW), the Cartoons section was very small and only had a few pages (6 I think).  :pudency: I figured this site was going to be primarily Anime, which doesnt interest me, and I wasnt sure the cartoons section would even survive.  However, given the strong community base, and help from several key uploaders (you know who you are), the Cartoons section now has 25 pages and its growing every day. :ewhz:

So I personally think there is enough interest to create a Live Action section........ but thats up to Koby to decide.  :what:

Seconded. I'd love a live-action section.

• Like 1

Seconded. I'd love a live-action section.
Me and another user suggested it too, so live action adaptions can be posted here.

I have seen some request before for live action shows like drake & Josh and I Carly.

Though there probably should be a rule made if this suggestion is accepted, that we can't post live action movies that are still in theaters, or about to hit theaters for the first time.

I'm at University on my phone at the moment, so forgive the shoddy typing. Just because I hate being mainstream, I'm against a Live Action subforum!

No, that's not really why I'm against it, but isn't this what the entertainment forum is for? And it's not like it's getting much action in there, if we split the subforum further I feel one would just die. Kind of redundant, no?

Anyway, just thought I'd give my 2c. :x

The entertainment fourm is for discussions on anything entertainment, it is not for downloads.

As for movies, I meant like hos shows like drake and josh have movies, or boys over flowers TV drama had a movie as well.

Those are mainly made-for-TV though, so I don't see the currently in cinemas problem arising.

O RIGHT YOU GUYS MEAN DL AND NOT DISCUSSION, MYYYYY BAAAAD

Damn do I feel silly.

While we are on this topic, why not include K-Dramas, J-Dramas, variety shows, etc. I guess it falls under live action, but that's what I'd be more interested in.

Edited by Kouhai

• Nekone locked this topic