YOUR INPUT WANTED

Koby

We're always open for suggestion, but sometimes I feel I need to make a thread to point this out and get the ball rolling.

If you have a suggestion that you feel can help improve the community or even if it's just something you have a slight issue with; post about it here and we'll discuss possible fixes and such.

If you feel we're being to strict or too lax about something let us know.

If you think some settings could be tweaked let us know.

If you think the design could be tweaked let us know.

Basically it's fully 100% open to whatever ideas you may have. Just let us know.

We can't improve something if we don't know it's an issue in the first place. Your input is needed and wanted.

• Like 2

Could we get some type of manga thing  going on. Maybe scantalators or just plain uploaders. Suppose some one has the ebook files for some of viz manga stuff it would be nice if they upload it here. Just a thought but i feel there wont be enough people to be interested though. Still if you could make a announcement for people they might give it a second thought. I believe i brought it up but no one got interested.

Could we get some type of manga thing  going on. Maybe scantalators or just plain uploaders. Suppose some one has the ebook files for some of viz manga stuff it would be nice if they upload it here. Just a thought but i feel there wont be enough people to be interested though. Still if you could make a announcement for people they might give it a second thought. I believe i brought it up but no one got interested.

Well we have a manga download section; so that's basically out of our hands at this point. It's up to users to upload them. If you need a specific release you can file a request in the request board.

I have brought this up before but, live action shows bassed off of anime and manga, like Hanayori Dango, Kamen Rider, Marmalade Boy, ect.

Also how about a section to upload official fan or art books for anime and manga series?

Anyways, the anime related games thing that undertehker said sounds like an idea.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

I have brought this up before but, live action shows bassed off of anime and manga, like Hanayori Dango, Kamen Rider, Marmalade Boy, ect.

Also how about a section to upload official fan or art books for anime and manga series?

Anyways, the anime related games thing that undertehker said sounds like an idea.

I believe things like these are allowed to be posted in the entertainment section.

I believe things like these are allowed to be posted in the entertainment section.

No, I think we were told before on something else, i think it was on the abridged shows topic, that we shouldn't post downloads in the entertainment section.

It was requested to put such items under the Otaku Releases board, which is located under Art and Literature division. 

• Like 1

I have been thinking about posting anime-related games, roms, and isos.

However, I'm swamped at the moment. Just another idea I guess.

We use to have a "premium section" that offered live-action shows, games/roms/emulators, movies, etc...

But it was taken down after the whole incident with Megaupload and a lack of interest from uploaders.

Adding it back for just one or two users isn't really an ideal option. If more interest was shown, then yeah.

Could you make a Cartoon submission thread.

Or is the "Index Submission Thread" meant for all downloads

Cartoons use to be a sub-forum of Anime Downloads; yeah I know that was kind of a stupid placement, but it wasn't very active before.

What I need to do is create a General board for all the downloads so things like this can all be put into one place.

With regard to email notifications, could you please include a url link to the specific status update when someone comments on yours/posts and new status?

I'm not sure if it's possible to edit the emails sent out without some sort of heavy modification to the source code. What does it currently email? I've never used email notifications because otherwise my phone would never stop going off from emails non-stop.

Seperate section for WEB-DL donation threads so they clog up neither the requests or the cartoons boards.

This is in consideration with the board I mentioned earlier in this post.

I would like to be able to look on someones profile and see a list of everything they've uploaded.

What you're looking for is a user archive. Which users are free to post their own archives in the main board of the Anime Download section. As for seeing it on their profiles; well they could always link to their archive in their 'about me' section. Otherwise you can select to view their topics created however this will show non-upload threads too... There really isn't a way to specifically just show threads created in specific boards for a user at this time. It would be nifty though, so I might look into it more.

Better filehost options.

We don't control file hosts so this is a stupid suggestion. Learn how to IRC and stop whining.

• Nekone locked this topic