Middle Of Nowhere Gaming Milestone Video Game Giveaway

osborn_2009

Hey everyone!

We at Middle Of Nowhere Gaming reached several big milestones during the past 2 weeks: 1,000 stories, 750 likes on Facebook, and 100 reviews!  So to celebrate these accomplishments, we decided to have our biggest giveaway yet!

Enter and you could win your choice of either The Last of Us: RemasteredHalo: Master Chief Collection, or Super Smash Bros for 3DS!

Each game will also include a Middle Of Nowhere Gaming t-shirt in your size! See picture below for what they look like!

Milestone-Giveaway-600x350.jpg

So, how do you enter?  It’s super easy! All you have to do is go here (click here) and choose which options you want to do to enter.  There are 9 different ways to add entries!  And in case you don’t want to click on the link right now, here are the ways you can enter:

• Like MONG on Facebook (1 entry)
  • Follow MONG on Twitter (1 entry)
  • Tweet about the Giveaway (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (3 entries)
  • Follow us on Instagram (1 entry)
  • Write a written review for our Podcast on iTunes (3 entries)
  • Recommend a friend to like/follow us (2 entries)
  • Send us a pic of where/how you listen to our podcast (4 entries)
  • Draw cartoon versions of us (10 entries)

I really want to stress the last one!  We think it would be fun to have everyone draw cartoon versions of our 3 main podcast members (Courtney | Lou | Myles) and email us the pictures! We are looking for as many drawings as we can get so if you know someone who might want to draw us for a free game, or just for the hell of it, please share this with them!

For reference on who to draw:

MONG-Podcast-Team.jpg

I will update this post with everyone’s entries if you allow me to show them off! So here are the drawings we have so far!

Entry 1:

0011-600x499.jpg

Entry 2:

20140730_123101-600x337.jpg

Entry 3:

Dennis.png

Anyways, thanks once again for supporting us the past 10 months! This has been an awesome ride and we have no plans of slowing down!

I hope you all enter our giveaway and share it with all of your friends! We want this to be huge!

Good luck everyone!

-Courtney Osborn

-Middle Of Nowhere Gaming

-Editor-in-Chief

Edited by osborn_2009