Giovanni [Pokemon]

HeavenlyClassic

personally i think that they should have a fully blown Tournament put into the game where your opponents are randomly picked from a list and then you can track others progression through the Tournament, i could understand the limitations in the early games but it would go a long way to improving the feel of it. And I would love to see geovanni as the pokemon champion again, he was far more satisfying to defeat than the more recent entries and with mega evolutions i think it could be even better.

If I remember right, he is going on a pokemon adventure again, and travling the world like a wanderer.

That's right. Actually by the events in HG/SS he wants to lead Team Rocket again, but you defeat him and he decides to give it up. It's a time travel event to meet him, so he has to lose to you. If he beats and goes off to join Team Rocket time rewinds and you can go fight him again until eventually you win.