Extant - 2014

Emrys

extant-poster.jpg

After spending a year in space, where she lived and conducted strange experiments, astronaut Molly Watts (Halle Berry) tries to resume a normal life with her family consisting of her husband, John, a gifted scientist, and Ethan, their son, a boy like no other. He is not their biological son as Molly is infertile. Ethan was designed by his father as the first prototype of a future line of "Humanichs", "human robots". But the return of Molly will have dramatic consequences for the entire planet and the fate of mankind...

IMDB - Ratings: 7.7/10 from 1,763 users

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmB-BoY1j0

Yeah I considered giving this a try. Was initially going to from the details originally given out; but then I saw promo after promo after promo and they just made the show look uninteresting to me. Then I happened to catch part of the premier before I was to download it and it just seemed completely not my forte in taste. So I gave the show a pass and won't be watching it. I did however check out FX's new show The Strain the other night. Not sure what I think of it from the first episode. Sorta seems like Helix but with worms that make you a vampire-like being.