Testing Filehosts

qohkdf.jpg

Hey There so aside from netload im looking for other filehosts. I will use mega for ongoing series only but for the complete series im looking for alternatives because mega only has 50GB limit and im not gonna spend that much cash per month for premium. i have uploaded a file too 3 filehosts and would like feedback regarding speed. Once a winner has been decided i will upload my complete shows to that one.

Tusfiles

https://www.tusfiles.net/ny9qw57srp4b/Superjail.S04E01.Superhell.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-iT00NZ.mkv

Hugefiles

http://hugefiles.net/hoxfke6dfb1g/Superjail.S04E01.Superhell.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-iT00NZ.mkv

Sockshare

http://www.sockshare.com/file/DE1F7489B244D3A6

No need to buy a premium from Mega. Make a new email account and make a new Mega account. It'll take less than 3 minutes to do.

Also, there's no need to keep track with those accounts. If one has corrupted or deleted files, make a new account and replace what's needed from there.

I will get back to you on those hosts later. I'm familiar with tusfile and hugefiles, but sockshare looks relatively new. Usually new stuff doesn't last long.

Honestly hosting your own server is cheaper than buying premium at most sites.

For about $10 to $15 a month you could have your own dedicated server with a 1TB harddrive for hosting your files. You can offer direct downloads, you can offer direct downloads behind a passworded user account, you can offer files via XDCC in the IRC channel, or you could simply run the server as a seedbox and seed all your stuff through torrents using the server.

I don't honestly know anything about which file host to use, because I never download from file hosts anymore aside from a couple peoples work who don't release it via other means on this forum (namely Shiro, MysterySword, Baal, and ChoeyXD).

Wont Mega keep track of your IP address used?? A bit like Kametsu does so that Koby knows when a banned member creates a new account for example. 

Maybe. Over a year ago, I asked the tech support if there was a "one account per a household" policy. I forgot the exact answer they gave, but it was basically a no. I don't know if things changed since then.

Wont Mega keep track of your IP address used?? A bit like Kametsu does so that Koby knows when a banned member creates a new account for example. 

Maybe. Over a year ago, I asked the tech support if there was a "one account per a household" policy. I forgot the exact answer they gave, but it was basically a no. I don't know if things changed since then.

Hmm ok, well worth a try then. Thanks for the idea btw. 

No one has actually tested the speeds yet :(

im looking into Koby's option.

Mega is not an option since i have 994GB of uploads and counting and will not create a buttload of free accounts. also i dont really trust mega since they openly admitted that they would through any illegal uploaders to the wolves if any copyright holders complain. @Darkshadow i dont know how u got that right but i cant rely on a glitch. u are really lucky though.

i like sockshare coz its $12.99 for 3 months which is much cheaper than the usual $10.99 per month from most of the other filehosts. just need to figure out where to buy bitcoins from.

• Like 1

I uselly get good/fast speeds with hugefiles when I download from there

Yeah out of those three hugefiles gives me the best speed as well. sigh dont know what to do my netload expires in 5 days and since NO ONE downloads from there i think its pointless. its nice that 99% of my files remain on there but i have them all backed up on my server

No one has actually tested the speeds yet :(

im looking into Koby's option.

Mega is not an option since i have 994GB of uploads and counting and will not create a buttload of free accounts. also i dont really trust mega since they openly admitted that they would through any illegal uploaders to the wolves if any copyright holders complain. @Darkshadow i dont know how u got that right but i cant rely on a glitch. u are really lucky though.

i like sockshare coz its $12.99 for 3 months which is much cheaper than the usual $10.99 per month from most of the other filehosts. just need to figure out where to buy bitcoins from.

You can use my account if you want, it's an option. I don't have a problem with it. :)

• Like 1

Alright, so this is what I achieved. Bearing in mind that my lines maximum speed is 1.1MB/s

Hugefiles - ~750KB/s and maxed my line out at one stage 1st

Shockshare - ~500KB/s 2nd

Tusfiles - 50KB/s 3rd

Lol. Another one of these stupid threads? 6 months ago it was filecloud, this month it's god knows what.

When are you idiots going to learn?

Come one man, thats uncalled for. All the OP is looking for is guidance and feedback. Sorry we can't all be knowledgeable like yourself. 

Alright, so this is what I achieved. Bearing in mind that my lines maximum speed is 1.1MB/s

Hugefiles - ~750KB/s and maxed my line out at one stage 1st

Shockshare - ~500KB/s 2nd

Tusfiles - 50KB/s 3rd

Lol. Another one of these stupid threads? 6 months ago it was filecloud, this month it's god knows what.

When are you idiots going to learn?

Come one man, thats uncalled for. All the OP is looking for is guidance and feedback. Sorry we can't all be knowledgeable like yourself. 

Thanks for feedback! no need to respond to negative comments.

I went through creating a account just to say this,

Cheapest posible file host you could find

kimsufi.ie (works in USA) / soyoustart.com / online.net ~ Pick what you want at the price level you want to pay, all you need is some basic knowlage on linux comand line (avalible on google, or if you really need help I will give you one hour of my time to help you out, just contact me on IRC ~ White_Wolf )

With kimsufi.ie  (depending on avalibility) you get 500gb storage, your own server to run however you want for €4.99 or ~$7usd + a small setup fee

soyoustart.com (same company as kimsufi, just a diffrent branding, also for more posibilitys change the .com to .ie) depending on avalibility 4tb of posible disk space for ~€31 or $42USD

online.net you can get 500gb storage for €9.99 or ~14USD

This is really the smart option, considering you get to learn a thing or two too :)

PS: I have been with Kimsufi/So You Start/OVH before, and I am still with them and loving it! Best prices for full dedi's, Never been with online.net but I have heared good things from a few people so figured I would plop that in there as another discount option. Also all prices I put above are before any conversion fees or VAT Taxes, also only appliciable to the Kimsufi/SoYouStart servers, prices do NOT include setup fees, I dont know if online.net has them or not so cant help you there :P

~ White Wolf

Honestly hosting your own server is cheaper than buying premium at most sites.

For about $10 to $15 a month you could have your own dedicated server with a 1TB harddrive for hosting your files. You can offer direct downloads, you can offer direct downloads behind a passworded user account, you can offer files via XDCC in the IRC channel, or you could simply run the server as a seedbox and seed all your stuff through torrents using the server.

I don't honestly know anything about which file host to use, because I never download from file hosts anymore aside from a couple peoples work who don't release it via other means on this forum (namely Shiro, MysterySword, Baal, and ChoeyXD).

1TB isn't much space, at least not for people like me and Shiro, whose encodes and uploads exceed that (or eventually will if not yet). For instance, I've currently got 1.4TB on my FileCloud account.

@JohnFlower

How much do you spend in a month for all your shit? I don't make that much money.