Selling Watch Dogs Code [PC]

Dismantles

My friend gave me a paper copy of Watch Dogs (came with Nvidia GPU) with a code at the back. It is unscratched and I would like to sell it. The game in retail is $59.99, but I'm selling it for only $40.00 since I would like the money fast.

I will send the code by message or ship the card if requested by winner. Happy bidding.

Ebay listing: SOLD!

Edited by Dismantles

People don't always care about having a plastic case with a 2 page booklet including a disk that can be scratched. Digital downloads are becoming a norm. But anyways, I got an offer for 30$. Is anyone here interested in offering a higher bid? Would rather sell to someone here than a random person ;)

Why would anyone buy a code? I don't get it.

Stupid people want things immediately or they don't know about Steam sales. I sell codes on there all the time.

Made $30 off the Amazon pre-order code for Watch Dogs which is just a jacket and gun, it also comes in the $20 season pass at a later date for free...

• 2 months later...

I totally understand wanting the case, however a lot of games nowadays don't have awesome booklets like they used to. X360 cases are usually really flimsy, and most games come with 1-2 slips of paper.

Examples:

Persona 4 Arena has a gigantic booklet in color which is not normal anymore.

The last of Us has one sheet of paper.

I'll get a digital game if its cheaper that way, or the only option, and i do prefer cases, but eventually... you have to find space to put all these games/dvds. And discs get scratched too...

(Obviously the DL version is best for PC games and short/indie games)

I totally understand wanting the case, however a lot of games nowadays don't have awesome booklets like they used to. X360 cases are usually really flimsy, and most games come with 1-2 slips of paper.

Examples:

Persona 4 Arena has a gigantic booklet in color which is not normal anymore.

The last of Us has one sheet of paper.

I'll get a digital game if its cheaper that way, or the only option, and i do prefer cases, but eventually... you have to find space to put all these games/dvds. And discs get scratched too...

(Obviously the DL version is best for PC games and short/indie games)

I just about agree with you completely. I absolutely hate it when a game comes with literally 1 or 2 slips of paper. Older generation games had a massive booklet that actually detailed the games story, controls etc. The cases themselves now have these holes in them in order to save plastic which I kind of like, but it can be annoying at specific situations (such as handling):

Some don't actually have holes, its just a thinner layer of plastic instead.

156590-l4d.jpg