Mortal Kombat X Announce Trailer

HeavenlyClassic

I would like to see the original cast of course and maybe some new ones if they fit in the Mortal Kombat lore.

Other then just one character, aren't a few characters from the original dead?

MK9 did a 'soft reboot'.

Sort of like 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.

Basically...

'Future Evil(ish) Raiden' sent his younger, good, self a message that things had gotten fucked.

-That's basically the plot of MK: Armageddon, everything goes to hell and EVERYONE gets destroyed.

So Past Good Raiden tries to fix said future and by doing so creates a new future which may or may not be worse.

-SEE: The basic plot of the whole Command & Conquer: Red Alert series.

--Albert Einstein goes back into the past to "kill" Hitler, thus stopping the rise of the Nazi but leading to something equally as bad - A Strong USSR lead by crazies.

;)

Never played Mortal Kombat before but have heard of it and wanted to play it, just never got around to buying the game. In the last few years I have taken a great interest in fighting games, always trying to ace them and be good at them whether it be at DBZ: Budokai or Killer Instinct. I want to add the game to this list.

I have always loved MK but why does it always have to center around those two? Why cant it be Mileena and Kitana @_@! They are awesome @_@

Because you don't pay attention?

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hWcZBhoNo

I hope they turn sub zero back to normal in the story. I hate cyber sub zero.

Why does it matter if Cyber turns back? Not like we don't have multiple regular Sub Zeros and haven't had one confirmed via trailer, I'd rather they make him not shit in this game instead of worrying about his cannon/the way he looks.

Edited by Notoffensive

Boon said this MK will have the most new characters of any MK. Deadly Alliance had the most with 11 new characters, so that means there will be at least 12 in MKX. That would leave at most 12 slots for old characters (if the number of characters stays at 24.)

Confirmed returning characters:

1.Scorpion

2.Sub Zero

Most likely to return:

3.Mileena

4.Shinnok

5.Quan Chi

6.Raiden

7.Ermac

8.Havik

9.Noob Saibot

10.Tanya