Smallville Canceled: Season 10 FINAL season

Koby

The tenth season of "Smallville" will be the show's last.

Sources confirm that The CW will put an end to Superman's adventures after next season. The CW plans to make the announcement at its upfront presentation in New York City on Thursday.

"Smallville" has been on the bubble the past few years. Many expected this season to be the show's final outing after the drama was shifted to Friday nights -- but "Smallville" performed better than expected and earned the show a renewal.

Hopefully they'll be able to end everything right.....I hate rushed endings.

Considering they are going into this new season knowing it's the last they should be able to write it to come to a nice ending rather than leaving a cliff hangers like what happened with so many other shows.

Considering they are going into this new season knowing it's the last they should be able to write it to come to a nice ending rather than leaving a cliff hangers like what happened with so many other shows.

As long as Clark becomes superman and can fly I'll be happy.

Note: I still havent watched the last 3 episodes of season 9 so please no spoilers.

Wow I didn't even think this show would make it this long..

I watched maybe the first two season then it all got really lame..:byebye: Perhaps for the best!

Well the first 3 or 4 seasons was all just monster of the week sort of episodes. It wasn't till like the 5th season that everything started actually doing something, and wasn't till like the 7th episode that it started having a more in-depth story happening.

Well the first 3 or 4 seasons was all just monster of the week sort of episodes. It wasn't till like the 5th season that everything started actually doing something, and wasn't till like the 7th episode that it started having a more in-depth story happening.

Koby do you know if in the tenth one we'll see TOm Welling wear the costume i mean the last few seasons kept giving hints that he would and itd be awesome if he did.

• 4 weeks later...