AMV

TheNoble

Cowboy Bebop is a classic that could easily be used for one. Also Kill la Kill and Log Horizon are two more recent shows that you should potentially check out and make an AMV of. Either way, don't make an AMV unless you've watched the series and enjoyed it.

Also I looked at your AMVs, pretty decent although some of the videos don't fit the music perfectly.  Also, you may want to consider better quality than 240p

Thanks Do you Any good sites for downloading 

Kametsu has a couple. Cowboy Bebop is also on the Kametsu IRC channel. I'll also assume you want 720p

Bebop

Kill la Kill (You can also find it on the Commie, Underwater, and HorribleSubs sites, Nyaa, or isohunt if you prefer torrents)

Log Horizon (You can also find it on the HorribleSubs or Commie sites)

• Like 1

Use to make AMV's and post them on Youtube, but my account almost got closed because of them. Youtube deleted half my videos and muted the audio in the ones they didn't... and gave my account two strikes. Seems AMV's are against their TOS for using copyrighted music.. I disputed it as fair use for fanmade shit, they restored a video; then a month later deleted it again. :/

Use to make AMV's and post them on Youtube, but my account almost got closed because of them. Youtube deleted half my videos and muted the audio in the ones they didn't... and gave my account two strikes. Seems AMV's are against their TOS for using copyrighted music.. I disputed it as fair use for fanmade shit, they restored a video; then a month later deleted it again. :/

Copyright is a bitch.

• Like 1

That must Suck