Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fleshcut

Rick and Morty

16 posts in this topic

anyone watching this its probably one of the best cartoons in the last 10 years. Better then new family guy and simpsons and on the level of bob's burger. Its just so weird and out there

The show is going good so far, it just needs to build on the character development on the family a bit more.

I really enjoy watching Rick and Morty. Each episode always has something incredibly funny that I haven't experienced in a very long time. I would deem this show to be Adult Swim's best show overall. It does hold some charm and quality similar to the Simpsons and Family Guy but since its a new show. It is not repeating and it always has me wanting to watch more of it.

I finished season one not too long ago and I agree that it's a great show. It's crazy, evokes some deep thought and of course is hilarious. "You shall now call me Snowball, because my fur is pretty and white."

For those interested, this article remarks on the show's potential and examines its place with respect to other animated series: http://splitsider.com/2014/04/rick-and-morty-bobs-burgers-and-american-dad-three-cartoons-at-three-stages-of-life/

Adult Swim definitely has another hit on their hands. I cannot wait for season 2

I feel like it's the best possible combination of The Magic Schoolbus and Back to the Future with the addition of a new show style for each episode.

I got into watching this cartoon after hearing so many people talk about. And I like it. I may not watch TV anymore, but at least I can find the episodes online. But...are there gonna be any more?

i cant believe the blizzard & awesome show. And i cant weight for the next season :ewhz: :ewhz: :ewhz: :ewhz: :ewhz: :ewhz:

1 person likes this

rick and morty is HILARIOUS. and i think it's 100 times better than community. Community, I was never able to really get into. But Rick and Morty? I was sold from the first episode.

I totally enjoy this show and hope the third season does the finale to season two justice.

This show is so smart and still has enough raunch to tickle your immature side.

On 19/07/2014 at 7:46 AM, sloth said:

i cant believe the blizzard & awesome show. And i cant weight for the next season :ewhz::ewhz::ewhz::ewhz::ewhz::ewhz:

Me too!!!!

On 6/11/2014 at 9:22 PM, Predaking-117 said:

I got into watching this cartoon after hearing so many people talk about. And I like it. I may not watch TV anymore, but at least I can find the episodes online. But...are there gonna be any more?

Yeah, season 3 is currently being animated.