Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

412 posts in this topic

haha feels like its taking forever,but atleast i have a blueray subbed version 2 keep me busy,problems is its really big

I'm only an english dub watcher when it comes to Evangelion.

I'm only an english dub watcher when it comes to Evangelion.

same here but couldnt wait 2 see what they did with this one so i got the subbed version,they really put some effort into this one,makes u wonder what the 3rd movie is gona be like

same here but couldnt wait 2 see what they did with this one so i got the subbed version,they really put some effort into this one,makes u wonder what the 3rd movie is gona be like

I'm never going to watch anything evangelion subbed, I can wait for the dub unlike you.

cant find a blu ray dual audio with english audio for evangelion you are not alone,is it even out?

Are you talking about the first movie? it's been out on DVD since March 2010.

yeah i know but i cant find a blu ray version with english audio at all,only subbed,dvd is easy

RaX did a 1080p dual audio bluray encode, but it's IRC exclusive, you won't find any download links or torrents.

hmm since i was only looking for torrents that mite be the reason why i was unable 2 find it,was thinking of buying the blu ray dvd so mite aswell do it

hmm since i was only looking for torrents that mite be the reason why i was unable 2 find it,was thinking of buying the blu ray dvd so mite aswell do it

or you could just learn how to use IRC and download the movie from #RaX's channel.

or you could just learn how to use IRC and download the movie from #RaX's channel.

what is IRC and how do i get to rax channel?

Go ask Sickadiscustus, he uses IRC.

O.o Where'd you get that idea from?

I've only used it once and when i did i entered all those command things like bot/list or whatever it was and nothing happened, I haven't used it since.

I've only used it once and when i did i entered all those command things like bot/list or whatever it was and nothing happened, I haven't used it since.

Ah, sorry, I meant to say Koby.

Sounds like a complicated story 2 me,il just go and buy it,manage 2 download a HD evangelion with english,but the eng audio doesnt work

IRC is really easy to use, you don't know what you're missing out on.

well can u send me private msg explaining how it works?