Anime DVD/Blu-ray Release Dates!

Koby

Just tell me when FUNimation will release The Future Diary ;).

FUNimation has never shown any signs of them wanting to license that show, sorry mate.

Actually...

FUNimation licensed Mirai Nikki on 04/07/2012 (April 7th, 2012) and stated it'd be released sometime in 2013.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anime to be release in the next 3-4 weeks these are all dual-audio

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

A Certain Magical Index

There are already dual audio rips of both animes though, care to explain how that is possible?

simply because the "dubbed" version is out....and ppl you the bad quailty TV dub and rip the audio and remix them in Japanese blu-ray or HDTV version....i dont like rips like tht i prefer the official release :)

A Certain Magical Index

There are already dual audio rips of both animes though, care to explain how that is possible?

simply because the "dubbed" version is out....and ppl you the bad quailty TV dub and rip the audio and remix them in Japanese blu-ray or HDTV version....i dont like rips like tht i prefer the official release :)

Neither of those animes have aired dubbed on TV though, the dubs are only available on the Blu-Rays/DVDs.

A Certain Magical Index

A lot of times, places like RightStuf shipped releases a couple weeks or even a month in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
December is almost here and thats the month Hellsing Ultimate OVA 10 and Steins Gate episodes 13-24 dub will be released. SOOOOO ANXIOUS

I don't give a damn about Japan releasing Hellsing Ultimate OVA 10 (X).

That won't be dubbed until late 2013 or early 2014 T_T.

(I plan on only watching Hellsing Ultimate dubbed, which yes means I haven't watched any of it yet)

December is almost here and thats the month Hellsing Ultimate OVA 10 and Steins Gate episodes 13-24 dub will be released. SOOOOO ANXIOUS

I don't give a damn about Japan releasing Hellsing Ultimate OVA 10 (X).

That won't be dubbed until late 2013 or early 2014 T_T.

(I plan on only watching Hellsing Ultimate dubbed, which yes means I haven't watched any of it yet)

well some like watching animes in dubs, other like it subs while i don't really care that much but i must say i feel sorry for you for not watching not even a single episode of Hellsing Ultimate. The anime is so hardcore

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09

• 4 weeks later...