Zombie Movies

Renzo

What's everyones favorite Zombie movies? There's tons out there. Some good... Some not so good. Anymore, it seems like Zombies have become a fad. Which, I'm completely okay with, cause i love those mindless brain eating things lol

Here's some of my notables.

Night of the Living Dead, Versus, Shaun of the Dead, Day of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Fido, Dead Snow and Planet Terror.

Zombie 108... It is about a heavily armed gang versus SWAT and they end up working together to survive zombies. And then there is this deranged serial rapist and killer that goes around and rescues pretty women to take back to his lair.

It is a taiwanese zombie movie and it is decently done that it does not look like a B-movie. The director plays the rapist...

If this is movies only, I'd have to go with Shaun of the Dead, or Zombieland. The more "serious" zombie flicks have really never applied to me. I wouldn't mind seeing a The Walking Dead movie at some point in the future. Maybe have it follow a completely different story arc and take place in a different state.

If this is movies only, I'd have to go with Shaun of the Dead, or Zombieland. The more "serious" zombie flicks have really never applied to me. I wouldn't mind seeing a The Walking Dead movie at some point in the future. Maybe have it follow a completely different story arc and take place in a different state.

+1 to all of this post.

Zombieland was pretty good. It's got Emma Stone in it *_* AND Billy Murray AND Woody Harrelson. Can't miss that with that combo!

Warm Bodies to me... Was... Ehh... Corny. lol. I mean, a Zombie that came back to life? Just not my thing.

And, Heavenly I think the redhead you're referring to is Claire Redfield or Jill Valentine?

Edited by Renzo

From the top of my head, the ones I remember seeing are Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the dead, Cockney vs Zombies, Doghouse, Hot Fuzz and all of the current Resident Evil Movies. I have yet to see Zombieland.

I found Shawn of the dead, Hot Fuzz and Doghouse to be funny.

If Legion counts? then that would be the best Ive seen so far.

Edited by Anon316

RE(resident evil) and Zombieland

I have yet to see Zombieland.

You should watch it. It's one of my fav zombie movies

Yeah I plan to watch it, Ive wanted to watch it since its release in 09, but it got sent to the back of the pile with the other planned to watch Movies.

I don't see much talk about Night of the Living Dead.

To me that is as original and as classic as you can get. George A. Romero made it famous off of that movie. For those that haven't seen it. Ya gotta see it. Just for the fact that it's a classic and a pretty good movie for being so old school lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...