Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 1988

Emrys

I loved this film when I was a kid and it came out before I was born! :P I also think it freaked me out a bit haha.

Info: Aliens who look like clowns come from outer space and terrorize a small town.

More Information:

In the town of Crescent Cove, California, Farmer Gene Green spies a comet-like object fall to Earth. Believing it to be Halley's Comet he goes to find it, coming across a large

circus tent-like structure. He is at first amused by the sight, but he and his dog Pooh Bear are quickly captured by mysterious clown-like creatures. Meanwhile, Mike Tobacco (Cramer) and his girlfriend Debbie Stone (Snyder) had also seen the comet and she convinces him to follow it. Coming across the same structure, they discover a massively complex interior that looks nothing like a circus tent, and a room with cotton candy-shaped cocoons. Discovering the old man and a friend's remains in the cocoons, they are nearly captured by the alien clowns who coat them with a popcorn gun as they escape before giving chase with a balloon-animal dog that comes to life. Narrowly escaping, Mike and Debbie travel to the police station to confide in her ex-boyfriend Dave Hanson and his skeptical, curmudgeonly partner Curtis Mooney about the killer clowns from outer space. The latter believes it to be a hoax, and so does Dave after they drop Debbie off at her home and investigate the site to find the ship missing. Coming across a group of cars on the makeout hill "Top of the World", Dave finds the place destroyed and several cars filled with the cotton candy-like substance, and finally believes Mike.

IMDB - Ratings: 6.0/10 from 17,997 users

Stars: Grant Cramer, Suzanne Snyder, John Allen Nelson

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prlxT-xYqgA