Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Emrys

Info: The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

IMDB - Ratings: 7.2/10 from 35,071 users

Stars: Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge

More Information:

Agent Phil Coulson puts together a small team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to handle strange new cases. Each case will test the team in cooperation and ingenuity as they try to work together in trying to save the world from threatening, supernatural events on Earth.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3T-evQZiQo

I have been watching this series and I think it has been good, the only thing I can point out is that with such a vast universe like Marvel they have not used any of its heroes, this could be an excellent opportunity to present to the general public some of the lesser known characters from the comics series.

I've been watching this series and it's getting really good.   Coulson is a really good leader with a conscience and brings all the other characters in the show together.  He seems to be the glue that hold them.  I wonder if with all the Avenger movies they're making, Coulson will make an appearance in them, with his team. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was really excited when i heared about the show and when it got released over here i was pretty disappointed it turned out pretty slow :( i never finished it till the end of the series i mean it would be nice to have a visit from some of the original heroes like Hulk and Thor but i might try and re watch it all again to the end i`m not sure. 

I was really excited when i heared about the show and when it got released over here i was pretty disappointed it turned out pretty slow :( i never finished it till the end of the series i mean it would be nice to have a visit from some of the original heroes like Hulk and Thor but i might try and re watch it all again to the end i`m not sure. 

You're never going to get the big guys as that's a budget and contract killer. But you will occasionally get Nick Fury and the next eps have Lady Sif from Thor showing up.

It's an awesome show at times but give me Person of Interest, Supernatural or The Originals anytime. I do miss Heroes though while the topics on superheroes, that was an epic show for anyone who missed it, was a bit like Alphas but 10x better.

Here's trailer for Heroes if anyones interested in seeing it on Netflix or w/e.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY2wsefgO3g

• 2 weeks later...