The fate of the Wii U.

Cothdor

Besides that, the Wii SHOULD HAVE run HD anyway! At least the second updated version should have. The 360 and the PS3 either ran it from the beginning, or at the release of the updated versions. Nintendo has been behind on the times since the split on disc or cartridge and the battles between Sony and Nintendo actually began.

Besides that, the Wii SHOULD HAVE run HD anyway! At least the second updated version should have. The 360 and the PS3 either ran it from the beginning, or at the release of the updated versions. Nintendo has been behind on the times since the split on disc or cartridge and the battles between Sony and Nintendo actually began.

That's not how it works.

Most games don't require you to use the tablet thing most of them you can use the Pro Controller. I think Zombi U is the only game that makes you use the tablet that I know of.

I think the new shitty overpriced Wii Sports game does, I wouldn't know though becuase I refuse to pay ten dollars for bowling.

Nintendoland and Art Academy come to mind.

How many games do run in full 1080p? I would imagine most probably run 720 rather than the full 1080. Hell, IIRC JC Staff only finally got around to doing their anime in 720 much less even thinking about 1080. I wouldn't really notice since all four tvs in my house run 720 anyway.

new/current generation nuthin but 1080 this 1080 that

shoot this shoot that

ps4 this xbone that

real gamers who havent the time of day or state of mind to,

pay for online

deal with campers in online fps

..want to play anything but a shooter.....

will be on nintendo.

wii u is amazing

fact that its selling horribly is due to the casuals now having flocked to the whole fone craze

and kids,as said before,flocking to the whole sony/microsoft is real gaming craze

in fact,the recent big bang theory pokes fun at wii as well,not even calling it wii u....

all 3 have their strengths sure.

i know its niche but nothing beats Monster Hunter 3u/4.

which @ this time,is Nintendo exclusive.

as for the gamepad,b4 owning wii u i thought it was dumb and uneeded

after owning wii u,its amazing-so fun and helpful xD

nintendo land truly is what wii sports was to wii

except u cant really have fun playing solo in that game.

the mp is a true blast tho

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

How many games do run in full 1080p? I would imagine most probably run 720 rather than the full 1080. Hell, IIRC JC Staff only finally got around to doing their anime in 720 much less even thinking about 1080. I wouldn't really notice since all four tvs in my house run 720 anyway.

Few, very few, games run at 1080p with 60 fps.

Especially those are of the console only players.

real gamers who havent the time of day or state of mind to,

pay for online

deal with campers in online fps

..want to play anything but a shooter.....

will be on nintendo.

I dunno, I have one shooter on my PS4 and four on my X1 (I mean, technically Crimson Dragon is a on-rail shooter and Halo: SA is a twin stick shooter) to my 23 other PS4 games and to my other eight X1 titles.

I pay for online because well... You see what's happening to the old Nintendo internet service.

I own all the consoles, so whatever.

The thing with nintendo is that they have fantastic first party titles. So the die hard nintendo fans will buy it. I think itll go the gamecube route, won`t necessarily fail but wont have the sucess of its predecessor. Mario kart 8 is coming out soon and it looks fantastic. Personally I plan to get one as soon as they launch the new zelda game and a price drop.

I think Nintendo will continue to support the WiiU for a couple more years even if it doesn't sell much, it's lifespan will be similar to the original Xbox (about 4 years). I'm kinda excited to know what they've got planned for its successor, there are rumours of Nintendo going only with handhelds in the future but that may be a bit of a stretch.

I think there will be a leadership change soon they are having an investor board meeting in June and the word is that Iwata might get voted out.

I think Nintendo will continue to support the WiiU for a couple more years even if it doesn't sell much, it's lifespan will be similar to the original Xbox (about 4 years). I'm kinda excited to know what they've got planned for its successor, there are rumours of Nintendo going only with handhelds in the future but that may be a bit of a stretch.

Nintendo has said on various occasions they plan on supporting the Wii U for its full life cycle (5 years im guessing). However they have repeated on various occasions they have no plans for leaving the hardware market.

smh these nubs with their flappy bird shit

was at best buy late last year

never go there because its far but i love how much stuff they have and some pretty interesting discounts.

anyway,there was this kid asking for a game and for a 3ds because of course its a 3ds game

the parents had the absolute most confused face expression

clearly english wasnt their native tongue

and they were asking him why if he already had a nds

etc etc

itd definitely help if they didnt stick to the similar name they been going with and instead just slap nintendo onto the cover of consoles since its recognizable.

as per wii u,i love it and i have the most faith in nintendo hardware as my wii is still kicking even after all the abuse i put it through xD

its on all day everyday.

i stray from sony since my dumb ass bought 4 ps3s all which broke within a year so thats a shit ton of money wasted...

and xbox?lol

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

They will get back on track when their A tier games start to release... The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Whatever Mario Adventure game is released and possibly a Pokemon adventure game.

They need to bring back other series too though IMO... The orginal Wii never had a Star Fox release for example. There is also the possibility that they can do what they did with the Gamecube and release a remake of a Sony/Microsoft title like Metal Gear Solid Twin Snake.

Only time will tell.