Shazi's Art

Shazi

I draw a lot, not so much anymore, but I try do doodle something every now and again. Here are some of the stuff I have done over the last year or so.

Cover for my NanoWrimo of 2013

aishodcover_by_shuzzy-d6v917v.png

A Sea Captain Lady (not a pirate)

biance_by_shuzzy-d6v4wfd.png

some OLD characters that I revamped

astrid_and_alyssa_by_shuzzy-d6nhqcu.png

Digital paintings of my mum's cats that passed away

tubby_by_shuzzy-d6wskdc.pngmerrick_by_shuzzy-d6wsf7x.png

Edited by Shazi
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Shazi! I'm used to seeing your characters (which are always good), but the digital cat paintings are amazing!

Thank you! They took me ages to do, especially getting the eyes right I stared at the photos my mum gave me for HOURS trying to figure it all out

I also agree they all look wonderful Especially the first 2 :D

• 1 year later...

That awkward moment when you just NOW noticed Shazi chan's artwork.... =P

Like really, this is some impressive stuff. As someone who's also getting into arts and writing (albeit a bit slowly), you're one more person added to my already huge list of folks whom I'm inspired from to keep going. :3

~Keep it up always!^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I DREW MORE THINGS

Actually I have opened up a commissions shop on pokefarm because I need to just draw SOMETHING so I got a bunch of requests there to draw stuff and I slapped them together in a commission dump

january_february_commissions_by_shuzzy-d

My stepmother's beautiful little chihuahua passed away not long ago from a long life of mental illness. Dogs can have mental illness as well as we discovered with this little guy. He would be super nice and loving one second and then the next something in his brain would snap and everything in the world would be his enemy, then he would be back to being nice again. I loved him, even when he was being mean because I understood that he wasn't well

momo_by_shuzzy-d8ju7n3.png

I am also trying to redesign some characters I made a few years ago and this is the first one, Kira

kiracolourtrial_by_shuzzy-d8ju9pb.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Really like what's going on when with the animal art and pokemon art.  Seems like drawing humans is a bit out of your comfort zone.  Thou getting people down sure is a challenge with the  whole anatomy + draping fabrics on the body.

Anyhow loved looking at the art. Look foward to seeing more.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2017 at 1:24 PM, ani-me said:

Amazing work...specially all the cats and the dog..

Anyone knows any good easy to follow tutorials for stuff like..I kinda need to learn this stuff..

In what form are you wanting to learn? traditional drawing for portraiture, or making signatures and such?

6 hours ago, Azy said:

In what form are you wanting to learn? traditional drawing for portraiture, or making signatures and such?

Artwork for games....

I am learning to be a game developer right now, and working on my first project that I might publish if it works well...however, that means I can no longer use random copyrighted art..and hiring a professional at this stage is...well, you get the idea, right??

Honestly speaking, I'll be needing to learn quite a few style...but for right now, something like these....

Spoiler
On 1/14/2014 at 6:43 AM, Shazi said:

aishodcover_by_shuzzy-d6v917v.png

Spoiler
On 1/14/2014 at 6:43 AM, Shazi said:

tubby_by_shuzzy-d6wskdc.pngmerrick_by_shuzzy-d6wsf7x.png

Spoiler
On 3/7/2015 at 2:33 PM, Shazi said:

january_february_commissions_by_shuzzy-d

And, some vector art, or UI elements...

I have been trying my hands at PS, inkscape and GIMP for the past two weeks...and have learned a few tricks online, but at my current level it takes me 4-8 hours per images, yet it not being satisfactory enough..

And, if I am allowed to be demanding, I'd want to chose free tools like Inkscape and Gimp..instead of PS or Illustrator..

Thank you..

PS:

I am on the level where I don't even know what these type of artworks are called...

Edited by ani-me

Well, I don't really know much about digital painting, however, I do know that Photoshop is a great software for drawing in. If you have a wacom(sp) tablet it makes it easier to draw what you want instead of using the mouse all the time. 

I am also sure that you could probably learn a few tricks to the trade looking up digital painting tuts on youtube, however, learning this kind of art isn't a fast thing. I've been using photoshop for the past 15 years and over the course of my artwork, you can see when I started getting better with composition.