Winter Anime 2013/14 [December-February]

Breathless

ibn5CtbX8FeEHT.jpg
or anichart

What anime you're interested in?!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why, but I'm always a month late in making these things. Anyway, better late than never!

Out of the current airing ones, I'm going to be watching:

Chuunibyou 2
D-Frag
NiseKoi
Seitokai Yakuindomo*
Noragami
Saki: Zenkoku-hen
Gin no Saji 2

And some of the left overs from Fall.

Diamond no Ace
Log Horizon
Magi; The Kingdom of Magic

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have high hopes especially for D-Frag, Gin no Saji 2, and possibly NiseKoi (I like the director, but the manga was a bit bland for me)

Post what anime you're interested in!

For this season I picked up the following:

SoniAni

Hamatora

Chuunibyou 2

Witch Craft Works

Strange+

Noragami

And then last season leftovers are~:

Kill la Kill

Strike the Blood

Log Horizon

Kuroko's Basketball

So far I don't hate anything I started for the new season, and I'd say my favourites so far are Chuunibyou 2, Noragami and Witch Craft Works ^^

• Like 1

So far I don't hate anything I started for the new season, and I'd say my favourites so far are Chuunibyou 2, Noragami and Witch Craft Works ^^

Ooh! I've been meaning to start Witch Craft Works, but have never gotten around to it. :x How is it?

And yeah, I'm also enjoying Chuunibyou a lot! :3 So far my personal favorites are Chuunibyou 2, and Nisekoi. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching a huge list for this season, soo many haha

And it's only going to grow as a look at other shows...

My list so far:

Chuunibyou 2 (Favourite)

Hamatora (Favourite)

ImoCho

Mahou Sensou

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Nisekoi

Nobunaga the Fool

Noragami (Favourite)

Saki: Zenkoku-hen (Favourite)

Sakura Trick

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2nd Season

Super Sonico the Animation

Toaru Hikuushi e n Koiuta

Tonari no Seki-kun

Witch Craft Works

Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil

And the left overs from last season:

Diamond no Ace

Golden Time

Gundam Build Fighters

Kill la Kill

Log Horizon (Favourite)

Nagi no Asukara (Favourite)

Samurai Flamenco

Strike the Blood

Yowamushi Pedal (Favourite)

If I had to narrow the new shows of this season down to two, Saki and Hamatora are the ones I'm most interested in as well as Log Horizon and Nagi no Asukara from the last season

Edited by Hawkester

So far I'm downloading 31 new series this season plus 7 left over from last season. I don't watch any of them till I have the whole series. I can't stand to watch anything one episode at a time. 

Everything gets burned to dvds and watched on my tv. It's the only way I can read subtitles without wearing reading glasses. Plus my sound system is 100 times better.

And I'm always late joining the discussion! D: Anywaaaay...

Current season

Buddy Complex - I started watching this, and now I feel compelled to continue. It's okay, not great.

Hamatora

Nobunaga the Fool - Watched one episode, but didn't really like it. Honestly, I probably won't finish it.

Noragami - Just started this today, and it's pretty good so far. It reminds me of Kyokai no Kanata, which I really liked.

Space Dandy

Z/X Ignition

Left overs:

Kill La Kill - Everyone tells me I should watch this.

Log Horizon - I watched one episode, and thought it was really boring.

Samurai Flamenco - Tumblr hype tells me this is good.

Tokyo Ravens

Edited by poetictragedy

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly I was surprised to see that Nobunaga and Nobunagun both became shows at the same time...

I am watching (and enjoy): Dfrag, witchcraft works, Mahou Sensou, Inari

I watched and didn'g like: Wizard Barristers- I think it was the art... no I am sure it was the art

Interested in: Hamatora, Houzuki

I am currently following the following shows:

Log Horizon - superb show really enjoying it.

Witchcraft works - mostly good, a bit over the top at times but art is superb and the story fun, and the main "romance' is our only real ecchi of the season

Maken Ki 2...off and on, i LOVE season 1, season 2 started out very badly a pale take off of season 1 and the art style is much weaker, not as powerful or well done and some characters are just bad now, including the main girl. too bad as she was essential for the story. I will keep hoping but it is just a parody now i think.

ZX Ignition - very good show, great art, fun story and characters...glad it is happening.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - our current Last Exile air ship story, nice art and impact i fear it may dive into some tragedy so i am cautious about this one but will follow it

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2  LOVE this show and love the first two seasons...

Nisekoi  - at first was unsure, decided to keep with it, and am hopeful...but not sure it will work out

Buddy complex  - bad trans of title but that is not uncommon, a good show excellent art, the evil empire bit is over done a bit but it is for its audience and very good for that.  I Hope he gets the girl in the end.

Golden Time - an unusual series that is going into some uncharted territory in terms of slice of life content, will keep with it and hope for a happy ending.

Super Sonico - got tired of her head set in ep 1, did enjoy the visit to the country but overlall dont likeit much.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...