Sneak Peak @ New Skin

Koby

Unfortunately it's not ready for public consumption just yet due to some bugs with the thread view. The skin designer decided to try and do some heavy modifications and in turn it just turned out to be bad and glitchy... the size of our avatars broke it, so I'm hoping to figure out a fix for it. The designer also has stated that when IPBv4 comes out, he'll be offering the skin upgrade for free and the thread view will be recoded to be the legacy style we're all use to (post info on left instead of above posts). Anyhow, till the bugs are worked out, the skin will be hidden.

BTW, it also features a slider for the banners, which resizes them depending on window size and such and also allows for captions.

So without further ado, here's a screenshot preview:

6gAkM.jpg

• Like 5

Looks like those banners are going to do the trick.  Looks nice.  Can't wait to see it come to fruition.  Now I understand what you meant about not needing "Kametsu Forums" on the banners.  I like it better that way.  :)

Edited by ∂яεαмεя

I think it looks awesome! I'm not sure if this forum specifically can make it so users can change the colours to what they want (like where that pink is in the screenshot), but if they do, you ought to give people the ability to change it or something. Not sure what I would pick.

Other than that, I think it looks great! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nekone locked this topic