Recent Gaming Purchases?

Kid Ryan

LEGO Batman 2

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes

I recently bought both Assassin's Creed II (PS3) and Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS3) for $31.12 New on Amazon :).

In all honesty, I highly suggest returning Double Agent on PS3 and getting a more stable version that runs at a better rate than 12-15 frames per second.  Actually, I'd suggest just ignoring the Ubisoft Shanghai version of DA (PS3/360/PC) and pick up the Ubisoft Montreal version (PS2/OG Xbox/GC) instead.  It's a completely different iteration of the game, the story is told from a different point in time and plays entirely like Chaos Theory without all of the little, unnecessary mechanical changes.  You can see some of the version differences stated on on the Wikipedia page.

@NeonPremesis: I'm not a Splinter Cell fan (only played the first PS2 game and gave up after 5 hours).

I'm just buying the Splinter Cell series for "collection" sake, nothing more.

Maybe I'll look into the PS2 version later, but right now I'm trying to focus on buying everything on my PS3 Games wish list: http://pastebin.com/xAnQWVk2

• 3 weeks later...

I recently ordered these five games from Amazon for $86.50 total :).

Dark Souls (PS3) - $17.92 New
Darksiders (PS3) - $13.64 New
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PS3) - $17.96 New
Mafia II (PS3) - $15.00 New
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3) - $21.98 New

Edited by Toddler Naruto

Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns 3D. I really shouldn't have bought it because I already have the non-3D version, but oh well.

That's the farming one, right? How is it? (I wanted to play it once upon a time, but never got around to buying it. D:)

And more on topic, I recently (not-so-recently now) bought Dark Souls 2 and FFXIII - Lightning Returns. They've been collecting dust ever since. :x

That's the farming one, right? How is it? (I wanted to play it once upon a time, but never got around to buying it. D:)

Harvest Moon is the farming series, yes. And I love the series! This game in particular is just okay though. My favorites would probably be DS Cute (for the DS) and Another Wonderful Life (GameCube). Edited by poetictragedy

• 2 weeks later...

I recently ordered these five games from Amazon for $86.50 total :).

Dark Souls (PS3) - $17.92 New

Darksiders (PS3) - $13.64 New

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PS3) - $17.96 New

Mafia II (PS3) - $15.00 New

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3) - $21.98 New

I think you're gonna like Mafia 2's story but nothing too memorable, I sold mine after I finished it.

• Like 1