You are slave. Want emancipation? Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

CardGames

That was an absolutely terrible trailer, but I guess they haven't finished it yet so we shouldn't expect a proper one. I hope the game turns out to be awesome and gets a good anime, but for now I'm not too excited.

That's unfortunate.

As for me... the game can't come soon enough.

Ever since I found this series and watched the first two games via YouTube/Let's Plays... and became interested in it...

Then... once I played Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 myself...

I just fell in LOVE with this series.

I don't see how they will disappoint us.

This game will be just as AWESOME. I know it.

:exciting:

Edited by CardGames

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad this finally got announced but i'm a little disappointed that it's only coming to PS3. I just sold my PS3 because I managed to get a PS4. Oh well, maybe they will port it sometime in the future...

I see... that's unfortunate because, as far as I know, I haven't heard of anything so far to make the PS4 backwards compatable.

Either way... I NEVER sell my old systems, so, I still have a PS3.

:smile:

I'm glad this finally got announced but i'm a little disappointed that it's only coming to PS3. I just sold my PS3 because I managed to get a PS4. Oh well, maybe they will port it sometime in the future...

I see... that's unfortunate because, as far as I know, I haven't heard of anything so far to make the PS4 backwards compatable.

I usually don't either. I'm really regretting not having it now.  :hguit5:

I usually don't either. I'm really regretting not having it now.  :hguit5:

Well... you never know... Sony MIGHT release something to make the PS4 backwards compatable.

Though I don't know what it will be. Or what you will have to do in order to make it work. Or anything like that.

That's probably what you're going to have to hope for at this point unfortunately.

:sad:

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't exactly an "update" but...

I read a few days ago on the GameFAQs Persona 5 board that next year Atlus is going to have their 25th anniversary and they are going to announce "multiple titles."

Now... they make more games then the Persona series (obviously). However... what I'm hoping for as one of their announcements is obvious:

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: PERSONA 6

2014/2015 FOR PS4

So... yeah... we'll see...

:greedy:

Edited by CardGames

• 2 months later...

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that AtlusUSA has confirmed that this game, along with the other Persona spinoffs, are being localized.

:happy:

The bad news is that they are estimating that it won't come out in the U.S. until... 2015.

:hguit5:

Remember that trailer in the first post? Well... here it is again... except in english. Which confirms what I stated above:

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKfaPgl8N8E

Oh well. Nothing we can do about it obviously.

GET HYPED AGAIN ANYWAY

So... once again...

YOU ARE A SLAVE.

WANT EMANCIPATION?

:dribble:

first and foremost

P3P is amazing

so much so that i was sad then depressed then angry after finishing it and emulated ps1 or 2?to play FES

i h8 that game.it hurt meh feels far too much and now whenever i listen to the OST i just start tearing up T^T

nothing can ever be as good or as moving as PERSONA 3

and i dont want to feel like that again so i shun the games now.

:'( wish i never played the darn thing....but what an experience.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

I REALLY love the MegaTen series, as a whole, and have been playing them since the S/NES days.

If I had stopped playing JRPGs, or a series, because I got them feels like you did with P3...

I would have never played a FF after FF3(US) or Persona 2.

Edited by Tanis

I've been seeing teases about this. Good to see it's in motion. I really like the Persona series. P3 being my favorite ^_^ I didn't think they could get any better, because the dungeon crawling can get sorta monotnous but with the last release of P4 I was very surprised at how awesome of a game it was.

I love the tarot cards... And all the fusion combos. The characters are interesting and i like the "relationshp" factor of the game. Gives it an extra edge that many other games lack. It really lets you get attached to some characters and personalize your personas the way you want them.

I'll definitely be looking purchase this when it lands.

I've been seeing teases about this. Good to see it's in motion. I really like the Persona series. P3 being my favorite ^_^ I didn't think they could get any better, because the dungeon crawling can get sorta monotnous but with the last release of P4 I was very surprised at how awesome of a game it was.

I love the tarot cards... And all the fusion combos. The characters are interesting and i like the "relationshp" factor of the game. Gives it an extra edge that many other games lack. It really lets you get attached to some characters and personalize your personas the way you want them.

I'll definitely be looking purchase this when it lands.

yep thats my fave part but also turned out to be worst part xD

ive seen persona 4 anime but yet to play game as no vita nor want one

and the anime was kinda dull so idk how fun a game of it would be

Edited by HeavenlyClassic