Fall Anime 2013 [September-November]

Breathless

ibpdy6o55LnlmA.jpg
or http://anichart.net/fall

I didn't see one of these for the Fall anime, so here it is! (It's only one month late. It's still okay!)

Which anime are you interested in? Why!?

Personally, I'm watching a few of the currently airing ones.

Kyoukai no Kanata, because, well... Kyoto Animations are sooo good.
Unbreakable Machine Doll, because, the first episode seemed pretty strong to me. Characters were super likeable too.
White Album 2, because it's amazing!! (Started it because it was recommended. Probably my favorite anime that's airing now)
Golden Time, because I need my rom/com!
Yuusha ni Narenakatta, I started it because I thought it would be a knock-off Hataraku no Maou-sama, but was pleasantly surprised.
Ace of Diamonds, I loved the manga, and am totally into sports anime!
Walkure Romanze, kawaii characters, bit ecchi too!
Noucome, the situations are painful + funny!
Non Non Biyori, when did i pick up so much anime? This anime just looked fun to watch.
Infinite Stratos 2, I started Infinite Stratos 1, so I shall continue!
Outbreak Company, Moe Moe!
Strke the Blood, Trailer looked cool, thought I'd pick it up.
Log Horizon, Theme = similar to SAO. Hoping it'll do what SAO didn't.

Did not realize I was watching that much anime, wow. The reasons stopped making sense halfway through. Anyway, what about everyone else?

Which anime are you interested in? Why!?

/Edit: Found http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/1047-current-anime-series-youre-watching-and-your-thoughts-on-it/page-97

Will leave this thread up as an info thread for what anime are out this season. Edited by Breathless

Well, I'm not currently watching these but there are a couple that I will be watching, so I guess that I will post those here.

Log Horizon - Yay to game stuff

Kill la Kill - Apparently a superb series

Freezing Vibration - Just because I've seen the first season and my inner completionist is tingling

Kyousogiga - Need to see if its anything like the ONA

Other than that, I'll try to cover all the specials, OVAs, movies, and omakes of series I have already seen. Might watch some of the other ones but I can wait and see if any are apparently superior to the others.

Ah! I watched a bit of Kill la Kill because it was so heavily hyped on Nyaa and a few other spots. I only got up to episode two and didn't really get into it.

If you don't mind, I would love to hear what you thought after watching some of it. :3

Sure, although I don't plan on watching it until it is completed, so you might have to wait a little while. However, most people who I have talked to say that it is quite well done, so it should be worth a watch, even if only to argue that it isn't all its cracked up to be.

• 1 month later...

I really just wanted to post here to thank you for the website, haha. I've never seen it before, and it seems super useful~!

But I guess I should stick to the topic. For the fall season, I'm interested in:

• Kyoukai no Kanata - I've heard good things about it on Tumblr, and the art style looks pretty.
  • Log Horizon - It reminds me of .hack. And while I didn't love the anime, I do love the games.
  • Kuroko no Basket - Again, Tumblr hype. But it also sounds like Free!, which I really liked.
  • Persona 3 the Movie - I never got very far in the game, but what I did see was really cool.
  • Free! Specials - I just like Free!, okay.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

shiki: because its bloody, and the story was in the sadness zone

mirai nikki: because the story was amazing

bleach: because i loved the surprises of growing stronger

highschool DXD: though it was funny as hell, the story was amazing

devil may cry: cause im a big fan

and thats all he wrote