Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Kid Ryan

Well - I'd like to be watching Beware the Batman, but apparently CN has other plans.

So I pulled out Teen Titans (the last series, not the new one) and am watching the "good" episodes (the ones I really enjoyed). Of the new stuff - Hulk and the Agents of Smash, and How to Train Your Dragon.

Current shows: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Archer, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers

I am also keeping up with Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover (on YouTube). Anyone else watch that?

I eagerly await the return of these shows: Gravity Falls, Black Dynamite, The Venture Bros, and China, IL.

The second set of Gravity Falls shorts come out on Monday!

• Like 1

Current shows I watch are Randy Cunningham (love it), Gravity Falls, Ben 10 Omniverse and TMNT (need to catch up). Archer, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, Venture Bros. Max Steel, the Marvel shows sometimes. Liked Adventure Time and Regular Show a lot but haven't kept up in ages. I love Bravest Warriors and have been trying to give Turbo FAST a chance since I love Titmouse but it hasn't hooked me.

With older stuff it's too much to name. Almost anything from the 30s to 2013 will get a chance from me on any given day. Currently, I've been watching a lot of the Real Ghostbusters, Thundarr and the 60s Fantastic Four and Spider-Man.

Started watching Bob's Burgers over this weekend, holy crap it's so good. I can't get Coach Mcguirk and Mabel Pine's images outta my head no matter how drastically different the characters are, but anyways the writing is just flat outta Home Movie's with how casual and improv'd it all feels, but with so much better of a budget and setting. I think the only iffy character is Gene. I hear he gets better later but he just feels a little flat as a character, like there's not much they can do with him cause they just solidly write him as a 1 dimensional idiot we've all seen before in other shows. He has his moments though.