Looking for dedicated sub uploaders.

Koby

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for dedicated 720p subtitle uploaders again.

Steins;Gate

Premier Air Date: April 5th, 2011

Subtitle Group: Steins;Sub

Seikon no Qwaser II

Premier Air Date: April 11th, 2011

Subtitle Group: probably Doki

Deadman Wonderland

Premier Air Date: April 16th, 2011

Subtitle Group: probably SGKK

Ao no Exorcist

Premier Air Date: April 17th, 2011

Subtitle Group: probably GG

As always, anyone is free to upload any shows that I didn't mention, as well as the ones I mentioned, it's simply I want to guarantee at least these shows will be covered.

The reason it says 'probably' next to subtitle group is because they haven't released yet and while it is rumored they will be doing it or that they actually really announced they would, it isn't guaranteed they will till the first episode is released. So until then it's just probably. Besides maybe even a better group will decide to surprise us and release the series (if that happens I'll let you know). I just like the best groups to be guaranteed to be covered in the best quality for certain shows.

So if you'd like to cover one, more than one, or all, please say so here.

*edit*

I forgot. April 26th the Highschool of the Dead OVA will be released (not sure if it's gonna be BD, DVD, or both) and sometime shortly after that.. like maybe a week after.. hopefully some group will have subtitled it and released it. So far it looks like only some weird group I've never heard of.. called 'Interrobang' has announced they will be doing it.. but I'm hoping Tomodachi will do it too. Anyways would be good if someone would take care of this too.. if not.. I could probably handle this one myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be taking care of Deadman Wonderland. I just hope I can keep up with the thread. =P

Sicka is apparently doing GG's releases of Ao no Exorcist. I'm following Hatsuyuki's releases, but GG is fine I guess. I just usually try to steer clear of their troll subs and over 'localized' translations if possible.

We still need someone to take care of Steins;Gate I think.. and it seems Doki is going to be forever finishing season one before they start on season two, but that's alright I guess since again the uncensored version is nothing more than a LQ web-rip until Blu-rays anyhow.

if no one is still doing steins gate, i can.

i'll also do A Channel and Toriko since it seems no one else is doing those.

i can also do the following if anyone requests them:

C

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Dog Days

Dororon Enma-kun meeramera

hanasaku iroha

hidan no aria

yondemasu yo, azazel-san

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Summer 2011 Anime Season is starting pretty soon and it'd be great to get some people to help out again (Would be awesome if I didn't have to have this thread, but meh, people don't seem to do anything unless I ask lol.. look the torrent section is still dead despite how easy it is to keep it maintained and uploaded with no work haha).

Anyways

Sacred Seven

Premier Air Date: August 2nd, 2011

Subtitle Group: Not really sure yet. Only confirmed group doing it's GG but I try to stay away from them unless I have no other option because of their bad habits. Other groups who may possibly be doing it is Hadena and Ruri, but they aren't confirmed. It's already licensed by Bandai to be streamed on Hulu. I don't know if Horrible rips from Hulu or not but they do everywhere else so they might be ripping this too, but seeing as how they aren't an actual sub group and streaming videos suck where quality is concerned I'd rather stay away from them even more so than GG if possible. =/

Kamisama Dolls

Premier Air Date: August 5th, 2011

Subtitle Group: Not really sure yet. Again only one group has confirmed so far and this time it's one I've never even heard of called X5. It's rumored that it may be a surprise stream on Crunchyroll, but not confirmed yet. It's also rumored GG may pick up.

Blood-C

Premier Air Date: August 7th, 2011

Subtitle Group: Seems groups are becoming more sparse each season. This one is only confirmed by Doki and GG. I try to stay clear of GG usually, but at the same time Doki is freaking slow. Doki is still slowly pumping out a couple shows from like two years ago. Yes, I'm serious.

Now there are several groups who keep what they will do a surprise until they actually pop out an episode so pretty much at this current time we can just wait and see who'll do just that because honestly I'm not too thrilled about any of the groups that have actually said they will be doing the above series.

As usual, feel free to post series that aren't listed above as well. This list is just here because I'd like to guarantee at least these get covered (mainly because I'd be watching, but meh lol). Would be great if we could eventually get enough uploaders to be able to cover the majority of the shows each season.