Looking for dedicated sub uploaders.

Koby

Okay well thanks to English Dub Kingdom and all the dubbed Anime we have, we are pretty well known to the dub community lovers. I'm now wanting to try and bring in more sub watchers or at least give to the existing users.

So what I want to do is get dedicated uploaders who are willing to upload weekly episodes of series running in Japan. I will announce what series I want followed, and then which sub-group to follow, and then staff will choose which series they want to do and will be able to cover.

I'd like to get this started before the summer season begins in about 6 weeks or so. So please, if you are willing to give it a go, reply here. I may even see about having some of you go and do some of the current season series and getting them up to date.

I would do this myself, but I can't handle it all, and don't really have the time to do it and everything else I do.

Of course though anyone will still be free to upload anything they want to upload, and stuff, even if the staff are already covering the series. So this will not have any effect on how the download section is. This is only to ensure certain series are followed and with the best of quality.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help you on my free time :). Feel free to ask me whenever I'm needed.

Would you be able to download 1 or 2 series (that is one episode per series) from torrents and then upload them to, say megaupload, on a weekly basis?

I can if I'm able to upload stuff with a free MU account :P.

Yeah, free megaupload accounts are allowed up to 200 GB's.

All I have is a free account right now.

I've only purchased premium 1 time.. and only for 1 month cause once I got highspeed internet there was a lot of dual-audio stuff I had to get caught up on getting.. and a premium account saved a lot of time and hassle. I don't have the need to purchase it again at the moment.

So well, if you are willing to help, do you want to help with some of the ongoing series this season which would mean getting caught up on them... or would you like to wait till the summer season to start fresh?

As of now.. the series I'm most interested in keeping updated this Summer season is:

Shiki - 22 episodes, airs July 08th.

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - 5 episodes, airs July 17th.

.hack//LINK - N/A, N/A (may actually end up not airing this season).

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin - 13 episodes, N/A.

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead - 13 episodes, N/A

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ - N/A, N/A.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes - N/A, N/A.

So those are the series that need someone to do so this Summer.

Are you interested in any of those series, if so which would you like to do? Not all the info is known yet, such as sub groups, episode numbers, or air dates, but most won't be airing till sometime in July.

I can if I'm able to upload stuff with a free MU account :P.

you should be able to hell i upload massive amounts onto my account but if its one or 2 episodes a week by torrent to MU i should be able to tho my sources for torrents are a bit limited so a pm containing useful torrent sites for anime would be appreciated but yeah absolutely i can do that

i should be able to tho my sources for torrents are a bit limited so a pm containing useful torrent sites for anime would be appreciated but yeah absolutely i can do that

I will be supplying the sub group to obtain them from, in which you will be able to check their site weekly for releases.

Just select which series you are interested in covering from above, and when it comes time for them to begin airing I will give info on which sub group to get it from, etc. =P

my apologies then sign me up for .hack(if it airs) and

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ - N/A, N/A.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes - N/A, N/A. ^_^

You sure you can handle 3 if .hack airs? If so great.

i'll help when i'm needed...count me in and let's bust this case open

just give me any sub series you want and i'll handle it on my free time...

If you don't have any series in particular that you want to do, then I can wait till I see what series still need to be covered and assign you one of them at the time, but it'll probably be closer to July by then.

Also anyone is free to do any series not mentioned that airs this Summer as well, it's just those 7 are the ones I'd like to have definitely covered as top priority.. and I'd like to start doing something like this for every season from here on.

just to let you guys know...i just use the real player sp downloader and megamanager combination to DL any vid from the internet...even if its embedded on the website so it shouldn't be a problem if the series is a new release...

What I'm looking for is for people who can download them via torrents as all the fansub groups release via torrents now days. I'll pick them by best quality.

Oh and none of you have a problem doing the .mkv h264 releases do you? I'd prefer us do those instead of the .avi's. It's 2010 and most people should have a decent enough PC to play H264 files. Also most of them will be 720p, although some might not be depending on the source.

Renzourin

.hack//LINK

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

ba11ard

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Shiki

.hack//LINK (only if needed)

nellawin

whichever is needed

This leaves us with:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead

As stated, I'll let you know which sub-groups to get them from when the time comes via torrents. Also I'd like you to get the H264 (.mkv) versions if possible. Sometimes they will be 720p and sometimes they will be 480p, it depends on the source for the series. Let me know if this will be a problem with any of you.

i have no idea what those file types mean but since i can play Advent children complete i should be able to handle whatever it is if wanna watch and size isnt an issue i got a 250 gb drive to play around with so send me a sub group to follow and ill start the process also as i stated in the shoutbox if youve got a couple of series you want me to follow now get me the group to follow and ill start dling

I don't mind at all. Just let me know what sub group you want me to follow and I'll be sure to get it for you.

Will do when the time comes. Thanks for helping everyone.

Renzourin mentioned he would be interested in starting with some of the series currently airing as of this season. I'm interested in 4 series being done here for this Spring season. Let me know if anyone of you are interested and which series.

Here they are:

If you wanna start now with something that is currently airing while we wait for the summer season, well here is a couple from this Spring season I wouldn't mind seeing get covered:

Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor

Group: Yuurisan

Notes: Yuurisan is a little slow and behind.. so if you want you can do Ryuumaru's releases for episodes that Yuurisan hasn't released and then possibly replace them later with Yuurisan's or just wait till Yuurisan releases.

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou

Group: Ryuumaru

Notes: Make sure to grab the "uncensored versions". They release them a couple days after the censored version.

Angel Beats!

Group: Static-Subs

Senkou no Night Raid

Group: Rumbel