Kametsu.com

Koby

Looking for people who're willing to post the latest anime news, license announcements, write reviews, etc on the home page.

It utilizes Wordpress so it'd be simple for anyone with any experience with it, similar to posting on the forum.

Would be great to get the newsletter and such on there at some point too.

EDIT: Also note, Anime Tokyo has been officially shutdown and redirects to the forum. English Dub Kingdom will return shortly.

Sup Koby,

are you still accepting donations for English dub kingdom?

I want to donate $25 towards your awesome anime site.

I see English Dub Kingdom is back up yay, I already donated $25 today and I will donate $30 more on my next payday. Thanks for the awesome website, peace.

Sup Koby,

are you still accepting donations for English dub kingdom?

I want to donate $25 towards your awesome anime site.

I see English Dub Kingdom is back up yay, I already donated $25 today and I will donate $30 more on my next payday. Thanks for the awesome website, peace.

I'd like to, but I've yet to hear back from paypal so IDK my account standing or if I'll be able to recover any donation funds made that way.

So hold on to your donations and hopefully I can get something sorted/setup before the end of the month as we'll definitely be needing some money to pay for the server. So hopefully everyone will work together in the short period later to reach the goal.

I sold my subwoofers and amp from my car though to my cousin, so if nothing else, I at least have some cash I can put towards it out of pocket this month thankfully.

UPDATE: Someone donated $25 through paypal via the forum and I was able to access it, so for now it seems I'm still capable of receiving and using donations.

• Nekone locked this topic