Continuum (TV Series)

vcxz

Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone is a fan of a Canadian TV show that premiered last year on Showcase staring Rachel Nichols. Continuum is in its 2nd season now and earlier this year started showing in the UK, US and Aus. Showcase has also renewed Continuum for a 3rd season which I was very happy to hear. The show is shot in Vancouver, B.C, Canada and the story intrigued me from the start.

CONTINUUM-FIRST.jpg

Very happy the two shows I started watching last year (Continuum and Revolution) were decent and in no threat of being cancelled. Also the return of 24 next year :dhh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Season 3, Episode 11.

What a game changer. Every side pretty much just realized they're all simply pawns and no matter what they do the future isn't/can't be what they want it to be. Basically everything they've done has been for naught.

It certainly was an interesting twist, and it's certainly got me interested in where everything will go from here. I think the Freelancers are pretty much going to take the forefront in still wanting to do whatever it is they do regardless and Alec seems to be developing into a hazard that will likely end up being someone they all end up having to come together to stop before it's all said and done. After all future him was one of the ones pulling the strings on the whole ordeal from the start.

• Like 1

Season 3, Episode 11.

What a game changer. Every side pretty much just realized they're all simply pawns and no matter what they do the future isn't/can't be what they want it to be. Basically everything they've done has been for naught.

It certainly was an interesting twist, and it's certainly got me interested in where everything will go from here. I think the Freelancers are pretty much going to take the forefront in still wanting to do whatever it is they do regardless and Alec seems to be developing into a hazard that will likely end up being someone they all end up having to come together to stop before it's all said and done. After all future him was one of the ones pulling the strings on the whole ordeal from the start.

Hey Kobe,

Are you watching the Canadian feed from Showcase or Syfy? Just curious cause I know Syfy shows Continuum on friday and is behind Showcase. Although, I heard there is an attempt to catch Showcase and have them and Syfy showing the same episodes during the same week.

Season 3, Episode 11.

Hey Kobe,

Are you watching the Canadian feed from Showcase or Syfy? Just curious cause I know Syfy shows Continuum on friday and is behind Showcase. Although, I heard there is an attempt to catch Showcase and have them and Syfy showing the same episodes during the same week.

I'm downloading the show, so it's whatever is released first; in this case Showcase.

As can be seen here:

7701f8d9f7.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I watched the premiere episode of season 4 about 3 weeks ago (August 23rd) when Showcase did a pre-release presentation of the first episode on their website to build hype. It airs tonight on SyFy however.

Shame the final season was cut down to a mere 6 episodes but it seemed to already be coming to a conclusion after the first episode of this season.

I find it completely silly though that Kira is getting Alec to send her home. It shouldn't even be possible. The fact that they've changed the future means that her future doesn't even exist. So it's impossible to get back to her son and the life she had. Are the characters just being completely stupid this season?

• Like 1

I watched the premiere episode of season 4 about 3 weeks ago (August 23rd) when Showcase did a pre-release presentation of the first episode on their website to build hype. It airs tonight on SyFy however.

Shame the final season was cut down to a mere 6 episodes but it seemed to already be coming to a conclusion after the first episode of this season.

I find it completely silly though that Kira is getting Alec to send her home. It shouldn't even be possible. The fact that they've changed the future means that her future doesn't even exist. So it's impossible to get back to her son and the life she had. Are the characters just being completely stupid this season?

We shall see Koby. Simon Barry had to compress what originally might have been another 13 episode season into 6. I laughed out loud when Garza appeared with the AK47, she's so funny :dhh:

We shall see Koby. Simon Barry had to compress what originally might have been another 13 episode season into 6. I laughed out loud when Garza appeared with the AK47, she's so funny :dhh:

From what I read they had planned for a 7 season storyline, but now have to condense everything and give it an ending all in the 4th. So not only is it a short season, but we don't know how much they're trying to cram of their original plot into this or how much is being discarded for lack of time.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...