Fifth Quarterly Forum Superlatives!

• 2 weeks later...

The results are in! Not a lot of ties this time around, despite people being unable to sneak peeks at who everyone else was voting for. Thanks to everyone who participated! Next iteration will be in September. ouo

Yay!

Loudest Shower Singer -- Koby

Eternal Senioritis -- Tie! Apollo and Ren

Most Generous -- Dreamer

Nicest Toes -- Koby

Most Sparkly -- Pinkie

Fantastic Hair -- EO

Most Compassionate -- EO

Thought Provoking -- Bluenoser

Probably Has a Snuggie -- Dreamer

Most Spirited -- EO

Is an Actual Spirit -- lemmingllama

Best Supporting Actress -- Poe (Almost by landslide--four votes!)

Probably Lives in an Underground Bunker -- IP

Is a Real Life Anime -- Tie! Dreamer, Irish, Trend, Animecrazy, Mute, Pinkie, AxellVIII, and lolrawr

Always Has Good Advice -- Tie! Ren and EO

Best Penmanship -- Shazi

Detail Oriented -- EO

Big Picture Oriented -- Koby

Probably Magnetic -- Tie! JohnFlower, IP, Sicka, Mink, Seraph, Breathless, Ren, J-Lord

Great Chair War Veteran Most Deserving of Recognition -- Tie! job and lemmingllama

Bonus!

Most Likely to be Nominated for Random Things -- Koby and EO

Most Likely to Inadvertently Identify Themselves in an Anonymous Poll -- lolrawr and Breathless

Most Likely to Show Up Under Eight Different Names -- IP and Dreamer

Story: Living life on the edge... That was his way of life... Up until that fateful day where everything changed.  He woke up like he always did.  It was raining outside.  The man realized that he left his windows open in his car overnight and now his car was filled with gallons of rain.  Fish started to form inside of the car until all you could see was orange.  Orange goldfish.  The fish started flopping about and multiplied like Lebron James and his championships.  The man took up his sword and ran outside to confront the many goldfish.  The goldfish started to form into one huge diamondfish.  As the man started to swi...

• Like 2

NO!!!  Some of my secrets have been discovered.  No one was supposed to figure out that I was secretly generous...I thought I had done such a good job at been secretive.  Hmm...I do has snuggie.  A tiger named Kisa, after the Fruits Basket character.  No one was supposed to discover my real identity as an real life anime.  NOOOO!!!  LOL

Side Note:  There was a lot of ties.  Two had a lot of people tied for.  I'd say EO and Koby would be nominated randomly for things.  I know I have.  I get spots I don't know what to do with and I usually put the staff in them randomly.

Edited by ∂яεαмεя

• Nekone locked this topic