Fifth Quarterly Forum Superlatives!

I'm posting this now because I'll probably forget until the middle of the month and that would be terrible to the max.

The form is here.

Couple things of note for this iteration:

• Submissions are anonymous. You can still tell us who you voted for if you want, but that's not especially necessary.
  • Please, please use the user's entire forum name. I won't get mad if you use nicknames and I know it's such a bother if you want to nominate someone with a long name, but it just makes things easier. You can copypaste the names into the form.
  • You're also given a space to make up your own nominations or tell me a story. Submissions will be private until the 26th, when they will be revealed to the world. So if you write a story, make sure you are okay with people reading it later.
  • Submissions are due by the 25th!

Again, cast your votes here! I'll post reminders through the month as I remember.

You can also tell me about any superlatives you want to see in the future in this thread. Or campaign to be voted for "Most Spirited" or "Best Penmanship".

• Like 1

I always ask for suggestions so no one has to suffer what I vomit out of my brain, but I'm probably being too subtle about it, haha.

When I had to do these in high school, I never really felt they were particularly sincere, so since they are already fake, I'm okay with people accusing each other of singing loudly in the shower. (It's definitely Koby, though.)

ETA: After looking through some of the votes, I will say there is a trend going with Best Supporting Actor/Actress,  Most Sparkly, and Is An Actual Spirit.

To be fair, the Actual Spirit one was destined to be rigged, haha.

No, they're all optional, haha. And it's anonymous, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't shake people down to force them to make a decision about who they think is magnetic. Though it'd be pretty weird if you only voted for a single category, there really is nothing I can do about it.

That said, it's not like it's discouraged to just put random names. When I vote in these things, I look at the list of people who have logged in over the past 24 hours and select names I think fit.

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic