Summer Anime Season [June-August 2013]

Sicka

In the fall, I will probably pick up some certain series as well as whatever is apparently good. As of now, I plan on getting :

Highschool DxD

Danganronpa (what I am most excited for)

Genshiken (leery if this will be good or not)

I also plan on keeping my eye on Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella and see if it is decent or not. Gainax is hit and miss sometimes when there is harem antics involved.

Edit: Completely missed the Neptunia anime, another one that I will keep an eye on since the games have been getting rave reviews

Edited by lemmingllama

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for Free! To air. The anime looks good, and looks like a good plot.

Not to mention some new sexy characters... It's the only one I'm looking forward to seeing this summer. This fall I cant wait for Kuroko no basuke 2 this coming September.

Only 13 more days to wait for Free! To air.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This season seems kinda bland. Few exceptions are monogatari, twgok3 and the new genshiken, but all are prequels of already established and well-known anime. Also like the

"Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!" The show itself is not really all that great but it made me laugh quite a few times. The main chara is really weird and enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...