Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

• 2 months later...

This is most certainly not on par with previous work I've seen from you. Is that Rukia? I'm not sure I like how her arm just disappears into nothing. The bars on the sides look a little weird, and the text isn't the greatest. Everything works well together, though. Clearly, clan Ownage is superior to your clan.

According to the stats.. Clan Centurio is #1 because they have 1 clan point because of the fight between Bernie and I before I left that clan. Clan Centurio is the only clan with any clan points. =P However if someone would challenge me.. then Fallen Angels would get some points. Hehe.

But yes, I agree with you.. the signature sucks. =P And yes thats Rukia from Bleach.

Very nice signature there Koby. The text seems really good to me, even though I don't like those kinds of fonts. => The background is really nice, the purple and pink brushing go really well with the stock image. Though one thing i'm not too fond of is her arm. It looks amputated. You might want to change that, though that's just my opinion. Overall the signature is lovely! =>

Guest Morpheus

it is a clean piece, though like the other members have already stated, it seems like the arm of rukia was over blended...i don't really care for the font, idk, pixel fonts are okay, would have liked to see that blended better into the sig, and the 'Fallen Angels' kind looks out of place, seems like you tried to lower the opacity/fill of the font to make it blend more into the sig itself, but i just find that the lower left portion of the piece is real busy. the bars just seem sort of out of place and distracting and i would have liked to see more depth in the bg.

sorry for being nit picky, just my opinion, and no the sig does not suck, i've seen much, much worse. keeping working at it.

I love the Render, personally. >_>
I wonder why. ;) haha.

anyway, you could've hidden the arm. lol., like in sasukex's sig, you could've positioned it like that or brushed over the mark and distorted the perspective to make it have more depth or sumin... lol. I don't know.

Amputated arms ftw. haha,

I actually like this signature quite alot. I tried some different stuff and tried to keep towards a grungy feel then added some random upside down and backward text with low opacity (not meant to read.. just something to give it something) and I tried to keep the signature well balanced in depth and contrast and well I think it turned out nice. A lot better then the Rukia - Bleach signature I made a couple days ago.

tlrsiggywo9.jpg

She is Irina Sykes from The Last Remnant which is the new RPG Square Enix is making for the X-BOX 360 and Playstation 3. Irina Sykes is the sister of the main character, Rush Sykes.

But anyone one of my friends stated something about the sig that I didn't even notice or think about when designing it. I didn't give any lighting point to the signature. Like the lighting of the background doesn't go with the stock lighting.. there really is no lighting to the background really, just darkness. Hehe. I might try to fix this and post another version later, but either way I still liked the outcome already.

It's alrite i guess. lol

It seems too 'flat'. Need more depth. It kinda looks like you made a background and slapped a stock on top of it.

You should try integrating the background around the stock. lol

and not to mention that the stock doesn't match the background,, and vice-versa.,

and Font. lol. it kinda looks a bit 'awkward'. :S