Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

• 5 weeks later...

hmm well hmmm.... the colors flow but it looks so lightish i dont no how to exsplain what im trying to say for that... hmm i guess you can say it looks like u had a 10% opac on a pure white bg on like 3 layers b4 it. Text is fine i guess im not a huge fan on down the side im more old school across the bottom :D.i dont overly like the 3 ball things that dup around ina circle on the left side of naruto. He kinda looks out of place from the bg also. I dont really like this 1 sorry you can do much better.

Eeeh, I'm not a fan myself, it's too bright really so you cant see the colouring or the text itself too well.

Not a bad technique though, if it was a little darker then it'd be alot better I think.

That render of Naruto you used, I have to get it for myself again. XD It's a good one of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been a while since I posted anything to do with what I've made.

Well its partly because I haven't really made anything lately. xD

Anyhow here is one piece of crap (Haha) that I made sometime in February.

Forgive the text though, because I highly doubt I'll ever make Gates of Heaven now.

gohsigxz2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think i've seen this before a while back at SI or i may be on crack! lol This is a really great sig actually! It's the only original Legend of Dragoon signature i've ever seen! At least in my short forum life. lol I actually like the text on this one. Though your signature is a little too bright but very well done.

• 4 weeks later...

ke64kt4.jpg

Just some sig I decided to make a couple minutes ago. I rushed the signature and didn't think it out properly. I feel its one of my worst signatures in a long time.

I dislike the blur around the edges of the stock, and I think the background needed more depth, and the text is rather plain but I think it went alright.

Please let me know how you feel about it.

IMO i hate the font the bg isnt that great the stock is edgy it doesnt fit the bg its way to white where the stock is looks kinda umm... whats the word im looking for... out of place? maybe i cant think atm of that word but yeah. maybe if you had the white flow with the blue it wouldnt look so bad but overall its by far not your best.

thats just my opinion.