What TV shows are you currently watching?

Falling Skies is the only show I'm following right now. The Summer always sucks for TV watching, It's like they expect me to go outside or something. 

Also considering watching Deep Space Nine off of Netflix, since it's the only Star Trek series I haven't watched all the way through.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed Spartacus and I already watched all seasons of GoT lol. 

I only caught up with the new season of Spartacus because when it released I was more into Bates Motel at the time. Now that that's over it was a refreshing change of pace to watch the violence. 

Well I thoroughly enjoyed Spartacus and I already watched all seasons of GoT lol. 

I only caught up with the new season of Spartacus because when it released I was more into Bates Motel at the time. Now that that's over it was a refreshing change of pace to watch the violence. 

Lol nice work bro. I started watching Sanctuary last night and it's not bad so far

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now I’m rewatching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Mainly because I haven’t had tv in a couple of months and missed the new season but this has also led me to miss The Walking Dead and I’m very sad about it too.

I’m thinking about rewatching Cape Wrath, but I’m pretty lazy even when it comes to just popping in a dvd, so this may or may not happen.

• 1 month later...