What TV shows are you currently watching?

[Non-anime] Can be newly airing or just something you've finally gotten around to. What are you watching?

Mine:

• Once Upon a Time
  • Vikings
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Following
  • Bates Motel
  • Supernatural
  • Community
  • Doctor Who
I also started Hannibal, but I may not stay with it. And I'm waiting for the summer shows to start, like Graceland, Suits, and Under The Dome. :3

Oh dear. I actually don't watch any tv shows outside of anime really.  

Well there is one... Survivor.  I watch it with my family (somewhat a tradition), but other than that yeah.  

Lol it's a little ironic that I don't watch anything made in my own country.

Edited by lolrawr

I'm addicted to Bates Motel not gonna lie

Hannibal is surprisingly good in my opinion

I started watching supernatural but I got side tracked by some anime need to go back to it

Is vikings good? Its on my to watch list but I havn't started it as yet. It did seem to end quickly.

Tosh.0

The walking dead scares the crap out of me that is the best show I can't wait for it and Dexter to start back up.

I cant wait for futurama to come back this summer as well.

Is vikings good? Its on my to watch list but I havn't started it as yet. It did seem to end quickly.

Bates Motel is so good. :3

Not gonna lie, I only started watching Vikings because I heard George Blagden was in it, and was actually surprised at how much I got involved in it. The coolest thing about it is that the Vikings aren't portrayed as the savage, brutal race of people that you think of, but they're actual humans with families and livelihoods to maintain, etc.

• Like 1

Bates Motel is so good. :3

Not gonna lie, I only started watching Vikings because I heard George Blagden was in it, and was actually surprised at how much I got involved in it. The coolest thing about it is that the Vikings aren't portrayed as the savage, brutal race of people that you think of, but they're actual humans with families and livelihoods to maintain, etc.

Yeah I like reading about Norse history, so I was hesitant to watch it til I found out what the portrayal was like. I'll definitely have to con the boyfriend to watch it with me once this set of shows end. Thanks :)

It's certainly....different. 

Reminds me of a crazier version of House wrapped up with Church Conspiracies and Assassin's Creed themes.

I've managed to catch the first 3 episodes and I'm still sticking with it although the first episode was a bit difficult to finish. Way to many things happened in that one.