Staff Polling #1

Koby

I hadn't realized that Apollo was no longer on the Graphics Team.  It makes since now...why I haven't seen him doing anything.  I also now understand why it sometimes takes Poe awhile.  I feel bad that Poe's doing alone now.  Good luck, Poe.

Yes, it does make sense. That's the thing about quitting. You kinda don't have to do anything once you quit. Don't get me wrong. I loved being on the Graphics Team. But eventually it got increasingly difficult to perform my duties due to lack of computer or Internet. I simply could not do a good job with just my cell phone and a work computer that blocks Kametsu half the time. So yeah. It was a hard decision, but it had to be made.

That's okay.  I remember it mention a few times that you had troubles due to lack of internet.  I completely understand.  I hold no ill intent towards you.  You do what you can to the best of your abilities.  No one should be upset with you for that.  :)

Well, I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't be okay, but thanks.

You were concerned early that people might attack you because not many probably knew you had quit.  I was just letting you know that I wasn't one of those people.  :)

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic