Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)

RazorDan

• 3 weeks later...

Loving every second of this show, Levi became my favorite character

I wasn't all girly, "hes a hot badass guy" I didn't really like him until he asked that bitch of titan if it was okay that they cut her arms and legs off... it just sent a chill down my spine

and here's my selection of funny AOT pictures, Updated once in awhile.

http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Saiyuki4Life/library/AOT%20humor?sort=3&page=1

Edited by seirachan

Actually I watched the first few episodes and almost dropped this. It was nice looking but I didn't see much depth in the story and didn't like the main character. Took a break from it after episode 3 and didn't start watching again till last week and watched the rest get back up to speed and I have to say I was presently surprised that it just kept giving me more and more and just when you think you've figured out the direction of the story it reveals more. I do also like the progression of the main character and can see why it was needed he had to start out that way for the progression of the story. It does have it's simple elements but it does a very good job of not focusing/relying on those parts to make the show cliche. Not sure how well the anime is following the manga but if this keeps up I may just have to start that up ounce this finishes.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the ending was perfect tbh! Don't think we'll get a second season for a few years yet. Apparently there's not enough manga content???

Id say one year they are releasing it faster then at first and yeah I loved the ending too because I haven't read the manga yet.

I loved Erwin's speach it was pretty epic, I was gonna try to get my bro to dub it cause they have a very simialer voice.

I thought the ending was perfect tbh! Don't think we'll get a second season for a few years yet. Apparently there's not enough manga content???

Yeah, the Anime has almost caught up, following the manga to the T. I think they could maybe stretch one out, but I doubt they want to sacrafice quality for qauntity. (Also, then you'd have to wait for a Season 3, so better to wait for now I guess) For now I'm getting the Blu-Rays, ahah.

I loved Erwin's speach it was pretty epic, I was gonna try to get my bro to dub it cause they have a very simialer voice.

Go for it! I saw your other SnK abridged vids, I think if you keep it up you can have some seriously awesome stuff.

By the way. Does anyone like Mikasa less since the beginning? I'm practically anti-Mikasa now. All my friends still love her though, ugh.

I tried watching this because it's HUGE on Tumblr right now. I watched four episodes, and wasn't super impressed. It just didn't hook me. Maybe I've been away from anime too long, it's hard to say. I feel like a failure for not liking such a popular show, haha.

Watch #5 and tell us what you think, something major happens

Yeah, the Anime has almost caught up, following the manga to the T. I think they could maybe stretch one out, but I doubt they want to sacrafice quality for qauntity. (Also, then you'd have to wait for a Season 3, so better to wait for now I guess) For now I'm getting the Blu-Rays, ahah.

Go for it! I saw your other SnK abridged vids, I think if you keep it up you can have some seriously awesome stuff.

By the way. Does anyone like Mikasa less since the beginning? I'm practically anti-Mikasa now. All my friends still love her though, ugh.

Yeah I hated Mikasa to begin with, shes far too obessed with Eren. I had a feeling Levi would hate her for that but I don't know quite yet.

I tried watching this because it's HUGE on Tumblr right now. I watched four episodes, and wasn't super impressed. It just didn't hook me. Maybe I've been away from anime too long, it's hard to say. I feel like a failure for not liking such a popular show, haha.

A lot of the time, Hype is created by hype.

Yeah, Shingeki is damned beautiful, and definitely isn't another mainstream anime. Still, I don't think it's as unbelievabubble as everyone makes it out to be. (It's a solid 7-8/10, but not the 10/10 everyone makes it seem)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)