IP.Board Software Updates

Koby

For the Quote and Code Bug thing

*Posted Version on Board*---------------------------<div class="post entry-content " itemprop="commentText"><p class="citation">lolrawr, on 13 Jan 2013 - 01:21, said:<a class="snapback right" rel="citation" href="http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=291758"></p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote built" data-time="1358058062" data-cid="291758" data-author="lolrawr"><p>I think it must be the browser.  I use Firefox, and I'm not having that issue.  I 'm just seeing the quote issue.</p><br></div>*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Jacked Up Version in Preview*----------------------------<body id="d_contents_id" class="cke_show_borders" contenteditable="true" spellcheck="true"><p><br></p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1358137971" data-cid="291939" data-author="poetictragedy"><p>Yeah? Mine is all the time.</p></blockquote><p><br></p></body>

basically tracking wise for the preview part is that the variables are not being passed correctly or not at all lol

since nothing has a class assigned for the preview, no css is passed to make it look correctly! As well some other odds and ends as you can tell...

Edited by Jªvª

I think it must be the browser.  I use Firefox, and I'm not having that issue.  I 'm just seeing the quote issue.

Are you able, then, to see the usernames from the New Content feed? I'm going to switch browsers in a minute to check.

ETA: In Firefox and IE, instead of everyone being <, there is the occasional letter. Chrome specifically brings up all the latest posters as <.

Idk if this has to do with the update or not but my Kaspersky picks up a virus every once in awhule when I click the banner.

It's this site www.uwavou.com. Kaspersky says it's a phishing site.

There shouldn't be anything with that domain here. Maybe it's something on your end and not with the site?

Idk if this has to do with the update or not but my Kaspersky picks up a virus every once in awhule when I click the banner.

There shouldn't be anything with that domain here. Maybe it's something on your end and not with the site?

Could be but I have ad blockers and have it turned off on Kametsu otherwise my banner won't show up.

Could be but I have ad blockers and have it turned off on Kametsu otherwise my banner won't show up.

We have no ads, and if adblocker is still blocking the banners there is something wrong with your filter settings.

I have adblocker + on FireFox installed and the banners work fine.

All issues appear to be corrected now. Let me know if you notice any other issues.

Had to apply this patch: http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/guides.html/_/knowledge-base/341-editor-parser-updates-r262

As well as disable all hooks/plugins.

I'll work on getting the hooks re-activate as I go through them to determine which ones were causing issues and see if there are any updates for them as well.

• Like 1

This might just be something you haven't gotten to yet, but...

The colored usernames aren't showing up correctly all the time. They do in the Who's Online box, but not in posts or in the New Content section.

I've also noticed this.  I thought it may have just been me.  This seems to be a fairly recent problem.  Also, I see the quote thing still isn't wroking and I've also recently discovered that when you go to change an image in one of your own psot that you can't see that it has been selected.  Even if you click on it, it looks like you haven't done anything til you click the image button. I 've got no clue if I'm explaining this right.  LOL

{Edit after seeing Koby's post.}

OH, I think I see.

Edited by Dreamcastor

I don't know anything about colours (see: my all pink blog and pink profile), but the edit bar is kind of jarring. I don't know what would make this look less crazy.

And I think Location under the avatars could use a colon?? Right now it just kind of runs together.

Otherwise everything looks pretty cool.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

I don't know anything about colours (see: my all pink blog and pink profile), but the edit bar is kind of jarring. I don't know what would make this look less crazy.

Maybe a grey of some sort? Orange is like, LOOK EVERYONE I MESSED UP AND HAD TO EDIT.

I just noticed that you can change the background of the border. That's pretty sweet. *u*

.edit {

background: url("http://forums.kametsu.com/public/style_images/brave/comment_edit.png") no-repeat scroll 6px 10px #232323;

border: 1px solid #0A0A0A;

color: 888888;

font-size: 11px;

line-height: 18px;

margin-top: 15px;

padding: 8px 8px 8px 28px;

text-shadow: 222222;

}

probably be better than awesome peach XD

newcss.jpg

Edited by Jªvª
  • Like 1