Kingdom Hearts: Favorite Organization XIII Member?

Cucumber

Who is your favorite organization XIII member?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite organization XIII member?

YAY! :) Depends on teh anime, there's a few anime that are greater than KH. I'll name my personal opinion...

Outlaw Star > KH

Teknoman > KH

.HACK//SIGN > KH

.HACK//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT > KH

.HACK//LUMINALITY > KH (Notice that I'm a BIG .HACK// fan?)

Transformers (1980's) > KH

KH > Transformers (1990+)

KH > Mew Mew Power (or Tokyo Mew Mew)

Just my random thoughts. Also I still like Hilters idea woman, the one with blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... I don't even watch those. Here's what MY opinion is:

KH > Naruto

KH > Fruits Basket

KH > Shaman King

YuYu Hakusho > KH

NOOOOO! I LOVE KH! YUYU HAKUSHO CAN'T BEAT IT! [Hiei's Voice in my head]Hn, I'm not so sure about that. YuYu Hakusho is better than that video game.[/Hiei's voice in my head] ...Y'know what, Hiei? You're right, Kingdom Hearts isn't as great as you. You're WAY hotter than anyone in the game, even Zexion! Hmm... Zexion's still hott though. [Hiei's voice in my head]He's dead, though. I'm not.[/Hiei's voice in my head] That's true. I LOVE YOU HIEI! *Glomps* (O.O I didn't say anything.)

I'd rought concur with you in this order...

yes

yes

no

yes

Dragonball Z I love, but KH beats that because KH isn't NOWHERE near as repative and drawn out as DBZ. I love Teknoman more because it was so awesome, I cann't describe it. I could swear they were all dead, then again I saw the show for random peroids of time throughout it's running so I Don't knwo what happened in like the last 2 seasons

I've stopped watching Shaman King (for the second time) because I had satisfied my love of Tao Ren. I Liked Naruto a while ago (More like two months) And was in love with Gaara, but I gave up after a while, when I got interested in YuYu Hakusho... or was it Shaman King? I forget. Hiei, a little help, please? [Hiei's voice in my head]YuYu Hakusho.[/Hiei's voice in my head] Ok. Oh, yeah! I forgot to tell you, Hiei's voice invaded my mind when I started watching YuYu Hakusho videos on YouTube, and he's VERY convincing. It's hard to deny him. [Hiei's voice in my head]^_^ You're just so easy to convince. Kurama says hi, BTW.[/Hiei's voice in my head] Oh, hi Kurama. Hiei, could you punch Kuwahara for me when you see him? Something tells me he's being stupid again. [Hiei's voice in my head]Ok.[/Hiei's voice in my head] ^_^' I havent punched Kuwahara in a while, maybe I should.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts: Favorite Organization XIII Member?