Forum Secret Santa! [Gifts Distributed]

Haha, well, let me know. Your gift doesn't have to be super quality, as long as you put some effort into it! And being funny is always an option. If nothing else, bake some cookies. Cookies are always good.

Otherwise, you can just fill out the top half of the form and someone will fill your request if you still want something. It won't be a secret, but people like to do nice things!

Happy Saturday! If you have sent me an entry any time prior to this very posting, I have it.

Currently I have to work from my laptop because Java suspects there is some issue with my desktop's processor catching fire, but I have all your entries saved on my Dropbox.

tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow.gif

I may or may not lose Internet access while this storm comes through--our electric company is notoriously horrible whenever any sort of untoward weather occurs. So anyone considering sending me an entry Sunday-Monday, I may not get it until Tuesday, depending.

ETA: Java got a call from the company saying they're anticipating outages and already have people from out of state on standby. So yeah, I'm probably going to be gone Sunday-Monday.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Entry Deadline: 15 November
Gift Submission Deadline: 23 December
Gift Delivery and Reveal: 25 December

Just a reminder that the entry deadline is in about ten days! I may not be posting as much because of NaNo, but I am still here and checking in to make sure things aren't on fire.

tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow.gif

If you submit your form a day late, it won't be the end of the world, but try to get it in before then. I'm aiming to have people matched up by the end of the day (EST) on the 15th. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Like 1

If you've messaged me about the Secret Santa up until this point, I have your messages!

This Thursday after I do my shift at the library and get my word count in--that'll be anywhere between 1400 and 1500 EST, depending how quickly I type and how much time I spend staring at my hands--I'll match up folks and send out messages. If there are any issues with who you've been matched up with, please get back to me as soon as you can.

tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

• Like 1

Okay, folks, I shipped out messages to everyone participating! Let me know if you didn't receive a message or you don't see your name on the list below and I'll see what happened. If there's a problem with the person I've matched you with, let me know as soon as possible so I can get it sorted out. Otherwise, have fun!

Messages sent to:

Dark_Angel13

Dreamcastor

Loki

lolrawr

Neolux

ParasiteEve

poetictragedy

Snowflake101

The Welsh Paddy

Zanco

• Like 2

I haven't heard back from a couple of the Santas, so I'm assuming no news is good news, haha.

As a reminder, when you finish your gift(s), send them to me any time by the 23rd of December and I'll complete the delivery on Christmas (roughly midnight EST) for you. If you're submitting writing of any kind, you can send me a link to a Google Doc or something similar, just in case your work gets eaten by the PM system.

• 1 month later...

Happy Sunday!

I have four gifts in, meaning I'm missing gifts from six of our Santas (see the Naughty and Nice lists). One of the missing Santas is accounted for, but the others have not yet told me the status of their gifts. If I don't receive anything from the missing Santas by the time I wake up tomorrow (around 0900-1000 EST), I'll fill in for the missing Santas.

If you're working on your gift, please let me know. It's fine if you need another day to work on it, but I need to know.

======

Updated: 1910 EST

Nice List -- Santas who have submitted their gifts or let me know they were working on it

Poe

Dark_Angel

Dreamcastor

Eve

Zanco

lolrawr

Naughty List -- Santas who have not submitted their gifts or updated me on the status of the gift

Neolux

Paddy

Loki

Snowflake

I'll be completing the delivery of the gifts around midnight EST of Christmas Eve.

Have a great holiday, guys~

• Like 1

Gifts have been delivered! Remember to thank your Santa and let them know if it's okay to post their handiwork on the forum. If anything went wrong, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Thanks to Java for filling the graphics requests at the last minute! I'm gomen to the people who got me as a Santa. Try not to cry too much over the poor quality.

DOmhg.png

There is one gift currently en route--if it doesn't get submitted to me by tomorrow (I'll be offline around 1500 EST--I have to do some last minute baking and then head off to a friend's place for Christmas dinner), I'll have to fill in for another gift.

Have a fantastic holiday, everyone!

tumblr_m9gcxtt2Q51qzckow.gif