Space Showcase....( ¬‿¬)

-Zero-

Dude, your stuff is awesome sauce! You are so good at PS. You should make a tut or something to show how you do it. :)

Thanks. I got several tutorials stashed away. I might put them up in the following weeks as soon as I'm done with them.

Btw, can I use these stocks in making signatures?

Sure, go right ahead!!

• Like 3

I have no idea how I didn't find this earlier but very glad I did now, these works are awesome. I'll give you my instant reaction when I saw this topic, it goes like this:

Space Showcase....Hmm, I bet it's aliens or sci fi something...-clicks topic and gets BLOWN AWAY BY EPICNESS- lol that's pretty much how it went and I even said to myself "found my new desktop background" You let Rune do it and as you said that's what these are for, I look forward to seeing more =) Great work

• Like 2

Dude, your stuff is awesome sauce! You are so good at PS. You should make a tut or something to show how you do it. :)

Thanks. I got several tutorials stashed away. I might put them up in the following weeks as soon as I'm done with them.

Can't wait for 'em!

Btw, can I use these stocks in making signatures?

Sure, go right ahead!!

Thanks a bunch, Seraph!

Edited by spidey5443
  • Like 1

I have no idea how I didn't find this earlier but very glad I did now, these works are awesome. I'll give you my instant reaction when I saw this topic, it goes like this:

Space Showcase....Hmm, I bet it's aliens or sci fi something...-clicks topic and gets BLOWN AWAY BY EPICNESS- lol that's pretty much how it went and I even said to myself "found my new desktop background" You let Rune do it and as you said that's what these are for, I look forward to seeing more =) Great work

I'm truly glad you enjoy my work!!

(´∀`)

• Like 1

News:

My spring semester is about to start this week so I won't be able to upload as frequently as I am now. I'll be returning to the "Once every two weeks" agenda, although this is only tentative, anything can happen.

For the record, the tutorials I have been working on are about 90% done. When they're ready, I'll upload them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...