Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilk_2006

Bingougami Ga

9 posts in this topic

Possibly one of the funniest anime of this season. i've only watched a couple of episodes because i want to get the whole season before i watch the whole thing but it definitely has potential.

Alternative title:

貧乏神が! (Japanese)

Genres: comedy, supernatural

Themes: luck, misfortune, school

find similar anime based on genres & themes

Objectionable content: Significant

Plot Summary: Pretty, busty rich girl Sakura Ichiko has been blessed with an inordinate amount of good fortune, so much so that she's actually sucking the fortune from those around her. To correct that massive imbalance, Momiji, a God of Misfortune, has come to Earth to "treat" Sakura—only Sakura isn't so willing to cooperate. As part of an ongoing effort to remedy the problem, Momiji starts living with Sakura.

I have recently finished seeing this and it was funny and touching at the same time. The disc sales have not been spectacular (let's face it, at the start of the series Ichiko was a bitch, she was one step away of being villian material) but I bet shueisha will make a second season happen because this has the potential to fill in the space left by Bleach.

Yeah she did seem like a villian. I hope it gets a second season because i personally think it was one of the best animes, that came out this year. Hopefully more people realise that this is a good show then get the dvd then hopefully it will be hopefully guaranteed another season.

Just awesome, one of the funniest anime I've ever watched. I really really enjoyed it, Just hope the make the 2nd season.

Well, with the way they ended S1 in the very least they appear to be setting up the stage for S2. I just hope they follow up on that.

Well, with the way they ended S1 in the very least they appear to be setting up the stage for S2. I just hope they follow up on that.

I believe that was a parody of To Love Ru Darkness, but there was a lot shown in the clip that shows up later in the manga, so it's definitely a possibility.

I enjoyed it to.  Especially all the funny spoofs done through out the show.  Can you name them all ^_^.

Posted (edited)

I liked it, maybe half of it. However, the protagonist speaks screaming all the time. I finished the show with a headache.

Edited by Mercosul