Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

• 2 weeks later...

I regret buying Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Call of Duty 4 was good, but every single game after that was pretty much the same. I figured, it's been like 4 years, the game has to be different by now, so I bought it. Played it for like 2 weeks before I got bored of it being the same thing and sold it.

There's been some other games, but I can't remember them all. I regret buying Skyrim mainly because I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to play it properly. I hop on it like once a month and play for an hour.

I regret buying Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Call of Duty 4 was good, but every single game after that was pretty much the same. I figured, it's been like 4 years, the game has to be different by now, so I bought it. Played it for like 2 weeks before I got bored of it being the same thing and sold it.

There's been some other games, but I can't remember them all. I regret buying Skyrim mainly because I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to play it properly. I hop on it like once a month and play for an hour.

COD 4 was imho the best. However, all the Modern Warfare games after 4 are very bland and lack new content.

• 2 weeks later...

I regret buying White Knight Chronicles.... Pissed me off. Terrible fighting controls and if i would have bought the second game, i would have gotten the first one for free....

It's true.. But after putting up with the first game for so long, when I got the sequel it felt like a blessing when remedial tasks (like picking up all items instead of one at a time) were fixed.

I regret buying Resident Evil: Raccoon City. I've never seen such a mainstream series produce a game so un-polished and buggy. Luckily I work in a second hand video game store and I can borrow anything for free otherwise I would have been one unhappy customer..

?

• 2 weeks later...