Adding!

Zanco

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

267,914,296 + 433,494,437 = 701,408,733

Finally we agree on something, job ;). I'd like to hear the other reasons as well :).

Maybe I can add some more ;).

I'm still irritated by the comma in those numbers. In Germany, we usually (or rather always) use commas as the decimal point and dots in high numbers. So e.g. 3/2 is "1,5" in Germany, while the result above would be "701.408.733".

I hope your antipathy to Germany doesn't grow any further, though :/.

2,971,215,073 + 4,807,526,976 = 7,778,742,049

I chose to go to the Latin class in year 9 voluntarily... But I was too lazy to learn all those conugations and declarations (but I knew the vocabulary^^). Since our tests were just about translating texts, I soon was helpless and thus cancelled it after half a year.

Apart from German and English I speak "Pfälzisch" (a dialect from the region I live in^^) and well... I suppose that's it. Even though I was taught French for four years - Now I've almost forgotten everything :D.

7,778,742,049 + 12,586,269,025 = 20,365,011,074

Well... it's quite complicated to tell since "pf" doesn't exist in English AFAIK. And I had quite some trouble finding an audio, but finally I got one:

Klick me!

See the right column, there is "pfälzisch" - directly right there's a speaker. Click on it and then on the play button to hear it ;).

12,586,269,025 + 20,365,011,074 = 32,951,280,099

I don't speak Tagalog, Job. I was never taught it as a child because my mother is the promised bride of Satan and I await her departure with bated breath. When the world feels like a better place, I'll know she has fulfilled her destiny. I've no interest in learning it either.

I only know English. I can pronounce and read Arabic (MSA, no dialect) and Latin, but comprehension is another thing entirely.

Cale, you couldn't just record yourself saying it? Say it for us. It will be more personal. ⊙ω⊙

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...