[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dreamcastor, loved the set you made me last time so could you make two more?

Set one is for Christmas: so can you make one with Lucy and Happy from Fairy Tail? Saying Happy Holidays?

Second set: Can you make me a set with Eucliwood Hellscythe from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Thanks again for taking the time to make these. Your work is REALLY GOOD!! :big_smile:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a Avatar/Signature combo that incorperates a lit cigarette, (preferably) if you can get an anime male smoking (that looks like a bad ass) then feel free to use that, but I don't want to put you through too much work so a normal cigarette will sufice. Incorperate "Zanco" some where in there. Otherwise make it as creative as you want.

((I hope I'm not asking for to much, I feel bad asking you to do this for me with nothing to give you in return.))

• Like 1

I'll drop in a request too, avi/sig combo.

http://konachan.com/...9570 sample.jpg

I would like a Avatar/Signature combo that incorperates a lit cigarette, (preferably) if you can get an anime male smoking (that looks like a bad ass) then feel free to use that, but I don't want to put you through too much work so a normal cigarette will sufice. Incorperate "Zanco" some where in there. Otherwise make it as creative as you want.

((I hope I'm not asking for to much, I feel bad asking you to do this for me with nothing to give you in return.))

Could you make me an avy with this render?

http://i47.tinypic.com/28ls76o.png

125x125 if you can. Thanks a bunch,

I accept these request. I will let you all know via PM when they are ready. :)

stewie01.gif

• Like 2