[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

Welcome to my Request Shop. Please feel free to make your image requests here if you wish it from me. I have a

Showcase that shows off all my works. I have gotten better since the first post there, as you will be able to see. Also, you can look thru the post her in the
areas. When you make your requests...please use the form below. It will help me complete your request the way you want it.

Thank you,

Nagisa

INFO Required:
Theme (Post image or name of character that you want. I've got a huge stock of renders.):
SIG Size (If no size is mention, then I'll just do whatever I think is best. Standard is 500x200.):
Color Scheme (Example...blues, greens, reds...):

Extras (If wanted...)
Main Text:
SUB Text:

If there is any other details...hammer them in your request. I will do my best to fulfill each request.

All I ask is that you say that the work is mine and not steal it by saying that you were the one whom did it.

Edited by Athena
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

Crow & Dark_Angel13...Your requests are proving to be a bit difficult to complete. Especially Crow's request...I haven't figured out how exactly to complete yours.

DeathTheKid...Your request is complete. I hope it suits what you need. I gave to avatar choices.

BRSampDMSIG_zpseec9db0e.jpgBRSandDMAvvy_zpsdab5d734.jpgBRSAvvy_zps6188b614.jpg

BRSandDMSIG02_zpse99eb4bd.jpg

Render used:

BRSampDM_zpsf13670e9.png

• Like 3

Hey there! :) I would like to put in for a request if that's alright. I am after a Deadpool themed signature and avatar. I would like the sig to be the same size as THIS sig, belonging to Crow (he posted above). And the avatar to be the same size as yer own.

The image I would like to be used is HERE. I would like both the characters to be visible, as they are in that image, but I don't want any of the text that is in the image.

The text that I do want, however, is my username (The Welsh Paddy), with some smaller text saying "I am The Human Flamethrower!".

Colour theme... Anything that goes with the image, really. I would like it to contrast a lot, though, between two colours that work well together. Think of comic books/pop art. It's very bold and stand-out-ish... If that makes any sense. I am a bit picky, but I promise I won't judge harshly or be too much of a pain in the backside! (Just don't take it personally if I request one or two changes be made. :horror: )

With the avatar, I know it'd be a pain fitting in both those characters, so all I want there is Deadpool. (The guy in red.)

I hope this isn't asking too much, and I would appreciate this so much. :D

Any chance I can get a Halloween themed avatar or signature please? I didn't intend to wait so long to ask but I also wanted to give you some time after restarting the request shop with the baby :)

If it's cool I don't really like skulls/bones or a ton of orange. I like your new robed girl one.

Also, I really liked how you had S.R in the corner of my last one but a full artists signature would be cool too :)

Thanks ahead of time if you get the chance :)

Yeah...on the avatars, just do as Dark_Angel13 did if you can't get it to work. Just re-save it as a jpg and it should work. The actually dimensions are correct but the file size may be a little big. Re-saving it should fix that little issue. :) Just let me know if you still can't get it to work and I will actually go in and fix them up for you.

On a side note...

I don't ever plan on removing the previous request, but sometime I move them around in my photobucket account and then fix them here. Every now and then thou I forget to do so. If you come across a broken link to a request I did for you then just message me about it and I will try and fix it. I have yet to have this problem but you just never know.

Thanks

Edited by Sakura Rei
  • Like 1

Yeah...on the avatars, just do as Dark_Angel13 did if you can't get it to work. Just re-save it as a jpg and it should work. The actually dimensions are correct but the file size may be a little big. Re-saving it should fix that little issue. :) Just let me know if you still can't get it to work and I will actually go in and fix them up for you.

On a side note...

I don't ever plan on removing the previous request, but sometime I move them around in my photobucket account and then fix them here. Every now and then thou I forget to do so. If you come across a broken link to a request I did for you then just message me about it and I will try and fix it. I have yet to have this problem but you just never know.

Thanks

Will let you know if any of it ever stuffs up =). Also want to make a new request too. This is for 1/2 Sig/avatar combos. I'd like these to be for christmas which isn't for a while but no harm getting in early, something cute and with anime character would be nice for both of them. =)

That's not going to be a problem. I am also very huge into Christmas and have already started on gathering materials for Christmas sigs. I plan on making several of them like I did for Halloween. After I make them I will post them all then if people would like a certain one personalized for them then all they will have to do is message me about the one they want and I will take it, personalize it with what someone wants,m and then re-post the revised version of it. That is my plan for that. :)

• Like 1