If you're stuck inside the last game you played, how screwed are you?

SniperDW

Mmm... Disgaea 2. Depends on if I'm stuck there starting from scratch as a level 1 or I can hitch a ride with my favored succubus as a student giving me extra gain. For one I might just be screwed with a chance of recovery if I can survive the first few maps. The other one is a guaranteed grand time.

MGS4 - metal gears trying to kill me where ever i go, PMC soldiers ready to shoot at me round every corner, hundreds of little balls with three legs ready to pounce on me and a bunch of psychos with crazy power suits. But hopefully I'm on the Nomad chilling with Otacon, I'll leave saving the world to Snake. So could be worse Dead space comes to mind.

• Like 1

Dead Space would have to be the worst or any of the Silent Hill games

My brothers last game he played was dead space 2 so I would say without a doubt we would be totally screwed, im sure hell would not even want to be stick there. As for me my last game I played was today and it was Ghost Recon Future Solider and being ex-army myself this would not be too bad, having access to all that new tech would be wicked and it would give me a chance to better myself in the skills I use to have. There are better and worse games that I could think of being stuck in.